Soprano Solo

squeakypete_frb

Hi
A while ago i put a thread on asking if any band has bubbles was a cheerleader.
to which i had a good response. its just that i have been told that it is written as a sop solo, but i cant find it anywhere, could some-one who has please tell me where i can get it, or maybe send me a copy. any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks once again!

djstoneham

Available from Just Music (£19.95 on website), arranged by Ray Farr. It is not listed as a sop solo in the catalogue. I played it a couple of years ago.

djstoneham

The arrangement we played is by Ray Farr and published by Prima Vista Musikk, Norway. This is definately a sop feature. I have the score in my hand as I'm writing this! I don't know of any other arrangements of this piece.

There is a recording of it by Ian Porthouse on the CD Phenomenon (Polyphonic QPRL 203D) if you are interested. Although he plays it on a picc trumpet rather than sop.

Hope this helps.

Regards

David

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.