Sooo.....what do you really look like??

groovy

Some of you will of course have met each other, at tmp social events, but I have often wondered what you guys look like "in real life." (Not if you have a photo avatar, obviously!) Its like when you see a radio DJ on TV, or a character from a book played by an actor - its wrong! So, I bet you are all wrong too - spill the beans...

Vickitorious

In the picture in my band uniform yaaaay!!! :DI'm the 1 in the middle been strangled by the solo horn player and his bro the sop player at a concert we did!! hehe :lol:

Straightmute

Vickitorious said:
In the picture in my band uniform yaaaay!!! :DI'm the 1 in the middle been strangled by the solo horn player and his bro the sop player at a concert we did!! hehe :lol:

And I thought it was part of a bizarre entertainments contest programme!

D

Roger Thorne

OK, here we go!!

tmmrt.jpg

Mr. Burns and Mr. Thorne

:lol: :lol:

The Cornet King

Well you see my pic...

I'm the one in the middle( the cute one)...with the attractive girl on my left shoulder :lol: and my best friend on my right!! :D :lol:

p.s like the pic Roger. wouldn't let them 2 loose on the streets of Birmingham!! :wink:

:wink:

bagpuss

Note to Mr Burns and Mr Thorne:

WHO'S IS THAT THUMB ON THE LEFT OF THE PICTURE?? If you look at the picture closely, it cannot possibly be MusicMans thumb!!! Yes, I know I was there when the picture was taken but I still don't think that can be MusicMans thumb. Come on, someone who went to test the nation back me up here!!!!

With regard to what I look like........you really wouldn't want to know!! I have no doubt that the rest of the hooligans at Wem will be only too quick to agree with me!!!!

Puss

Naomi McFadyen

well, I like to think I have some resembalance to my pic (and wish I had the ability to spell! :shock: )

;-)

Oh! and errrr, John looks like thingy from thingy!!!!! :lol:

Seedhouse

<-------- Me and Steven Mead, i'm on the left grinning because he was doing loads of funny improvising!

Keppler

Staff member
<--------

ok, I don't look like Calvin, but the facial expression is a great match..

Straightmute

No, this really is me. The pointy tongue and fiery breath always breaks the ice at parties, and no-one can match me for scales.

D

Maestro

Imagine a cross between Homer Simpson and Rab. C. Nesbitt, and you'll have the ideal image of me on an extremely good day!