Sooo.....what do you really look like??

groovy

Some of you will of course have met each other, at tmp social events, but I have often wondered what you guys look like "in real life." (Not if you have a photo avatar, obviously!) Its like when you see a radio DJ on TV, or a character from a book played by an actor - its wrong! So, I bet you are all wrong too - spill the beans...

Vickitorious

In the picture in my band uniform yaaaay!!! :DI'm the 1 in the middle been strangled by the solo horn player and his bro the sop player at a concert we did!! hehe :lol:

Straightmute

Vickitorious said:
In the picture in my band uniform yaaaay!!! :DI'm the 1 in the middle been strangled by the solo horn player and his bro the sop player at a concert we did!! hehe :lol:

And I thought it was part of a bizarre entertainments contest programme!

D

Roger Thorne

OK, here we go!!

Mr. Burns and Mr. Thorne

:lol: :lol:

The Cornet King

Well you see my pic...

I'm the one in the middle( the cute one)...with the attractive girl on my left shoulder :lol: and my best friend on my right!! :D :lol:

p.s like the pic Roger. wouldn't let them 2 loose on the streets of Birmingham!! :wink:

:wink:

bagpuss

Note to Mr Burns and Mr Thorne:

WHO'S IS THAT THUMB ON THE LEFT OF THE PICTURE?? If you look at the picture closely, it cannot possibly be MusicMans thumb!!! Yes, I know I was there when the picture was taken but I still don't think that can be MusicMans thumb. Come on, someone who went to test the nation back me up here!!!!

With regard to what I look like........you really wouldn't want to know!! I have no doubt that the rest of the hooligans at Wem will be only too quick to agree with me!!!!

Puss

Naomi McFadyen

well, I like to think I have some resembalance to my pic (and wish I had the ability to spell! :shock: )

;-)

Oh! and errrr, John looks like thingy from thingy!!!!! :lol:

Seedhouse

<-------- Me and Steven Mead, i'm on the left grinning because he was doing loads of funny improvising!

Keppler

Staff member
<--------

ok, I don't look like Calvin, but the facial expression is a great match..

Straightmute

No, this really is me. The pointy tongue and fiery breath always breaks the ice at parties, and no-one can match me for scales.

D

Maestro

Imagine a cross between Homer Simpson and Rab. C. Nesbitt, and you'll have the ideal image of me on an extremely good day!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.