So, who is up for the new Monthly Competition then...

Monthly Competition - a good idea?

• Total voters

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi All

Just trying to gauge the level of interest for our new upcoming Monthly competition. 1st event will be at the start of June - we already have all the questions ready to go... and prizes for the winner - good ones too :).

A quick reply to this poll will give us an indication as to your interest in this new feature and thus ... should we continue to prepare further months in advance :?: ... thanks...

Here's the link to the Competition explanation... http://themouthpiece.com/viewtopic.php?t=1259

John & the MODS... :)

dyl

I think it's a great idea - anything that gives people even more incentive to visit (not that they need it with tMP) has to be a good thing.

Well done for all your efforts.

jonford

Roger Thorne said:
manx_yessir said:
Yeh it's a great idea.

One question though.......is there a 'booby prize'!?? :oops:

A Complete Set of Parts to PRAGUE!!

:wink:

Dont u think we should leave Prague alone now! I actually liked it (dare i say, better than some of the old music at contests this year!!) although I do think the quiz is a good idea. I prob have no chanse with it though so might end up with Prague! :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
I think the idea of a competition is very good, and I'm sure it will generate a lot of interest.

I have one important question, however:-

If there's anything we don't know can we ask Roger, like we usually do :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
PeterBale said:

Rule 196.4 Sub-section 3(a) Para12: Thou shall not physically approach, send e-mail, write snail mail to, PM's on tMP, telephone (mobile or landline), facsimile, telex, telegraph, communicate by electronic radio transmitting device, use John Edward or Colin Fry or use own ESP Medium in an attempt to elicit any of the answers from one of the tMP Moderators. Failure to comply with this rule will force either prodding in the eye with a sharp implement or engagement with Ken Dodd and his tickling stick... :)

You have been warned.... :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
TheMusicMan said:
Rule 196.4 Sub-section 3(a) Para12: Thou shall not physically approach, send e-mail, write snail mail to, telephone (mobile or landline), facsimile, telex, telegraph, communicate by electronic radio transmitting device, use John Edward or Colin Fry or use own ESP Medium in an attempt to elicit any of the answers from one of the tMP Moderators. Failure to comply with this rule will force either prodding in the eye with a sharp implement or engagement with Ken Dodd and his tickling stick... :)

Or even Wonky with his baton :?:

Maestro

TheMusicMan said:
PeterBale said:

Rule 196.4 Sub-section 3(a) Para12: Thou shall not physically approach, send e-mail, write snail mail to, telephone (mobile or landline), facsimile, telex, telegraph, communicate by electronic radio transmitting device, use John Edward or Colin Fry or use own ESP Medium in an attempt to elicit any of the answers from one of the tMP Moderators. Failure to comply with this rule will force either prodding in the eye with a sharp implement or engagement with Ken Dodd and his tickling stick... :)

I take it then that pure unaduleterated bribery IS allowed then eh? :roll:

picju96

TheMusicMan said:
PeterBale said:

how about private message on tmp?!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Maestro said:
I take it then that pure unaduleterated bribery IS allowed then eh? :roll:

... you bet, of course it is.... as is admitting to it ... :lol: no secrets here.... he he

manx_yessir

Well if bribes are alllowed i think i'll start the bidding for next months answers....I'll give you £3.38 for them Music Man! (it's all the change I have at the mo)

Keppler

Staff member
TheMusicMan said:
Rule 196.4 Sub-section 3(a) Para12: Thou shall not physically approach, send e-mail, write snail mail to, PM's on tMP, telephone (mobile or landline), facsimile, telex, telegraph, communicate by electronic radio transmitting device, use John Edward or Colin Fry or use own ESP Medium in an attempt to elicit any of the answers from one of the tMP Moderators. Failure to comply with this rule will force either prodding in the eye with a sharp implement or engagement with Ken Dodd and his tickling stick... :)

And you guys should see Sub-section 2.. :eek:
Took yonks to type them all out..

PeterBale

Staff member
TheMusicMan said:

Oh well, then it'll have to be the semaphore flags on top of the Maunsell Forts again :!: