So What Do You Do For New Year??????

What do you do for new year?

• Don't celebrate it at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just crawl the pubs as if drinking out on a normal Sat night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Having read the thread about a potential tmp New Year social, I was just wondering what fellow tmp's usually do for New Year?

Euph-Bari

has to be a house party - occasionally gone to a pub do - but they usualy go pear shaped - end up starving because you miss the food, and the beer don't like that! :shock:

should be off to a house part this year anyway

Jo Elson

Go out anywhere I can have a boogie with my friends, and where there is plenty of drink. :guiness :mrgreen:

super_sop

Supporting Member
Well as its my birthday, ill be celibrating that with some friends, maybe having a little drinkie :wink:

imthemaddude

oooohhhhhhh happy birthday to super sop happy birthday to super sop happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday super sop!
Have a good birthday :lol: As for me I'll be leading on a Christian holiday for lots of young people in Cumbria - should be great fun and a wild week.

Big Twigge

I usually try and avoid disasterous nights...

Involving dressing up in 70s style clothes (yes i was the one that looked like a hooker), 'parties' of 3 people, freezing cold (literally) marques wearing thin dresses...roaming round villages with 2 pubs.

The fun to be had :cry: I hate New year.

bagpuss

Kari Anson said:
Having read the thread about a potential tmp New Year social, I was just wondering what fellow tmp's usually do for New Year?

I reckon we should all pile around to your place!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Twigge said:
Involving dressing up in 70s style clothes (yes i was the one that looked like a hooker)

Anyone got pictures??????

Puss

Trom41821

Usually accompany some friends to a house party. They are expected to go and the guy who's house it is can be rather intense, so I go along to dilute the atmosphere. It usually ends being a jolly jape as the guy is 67 and soon falls asleep after a few whiskies!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

bagpuss said:
Kari Anson said:

I reckon we should all pile around to your place!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Puss

Well the usual Anson celebrations will be in action - just debating weather to do the fireworks again - well wondered if YOU'd be doing them again actually????

Straightmute

I can solve all your New Year's Eve Party Problems!

Just invite me round and get the beer in, or:

Tune in to ITV to watch drama Brides in the Bath, starring The Harrogate Band acting (in a cameo role) as a band! What versatility! I play the part of the conductor <astonishment> although licence payers should note with some relief that I never actually appear on screen.

Also featuring former celebrity Martin Kemp as a serial killer who disposed of assorted wives by bathing them in acid. Whoops - musn't give too much of the plot away!

HNY

D

Naomi McFadyen

New Years Eve for me sees my brothers 22nd birthday...

New Years Day for me sees going from my home in Tavistock, onto the A30, M5, M6... back to Salford :?
At least I have a nice car with air conditioning in it... and a CD player! :D So the parties all mine! :lol:

well, for my 4th and final year, i will once again be spending new years pretty much dry as a bone due to the 1 glass of 4% champers provided by the housestaff, but my guess is that the quiet bottle of JD will go down nicely haha! (and secretively, unless you want to be expelled) (now what does this scenario remind me of......?) :p

twigglet

usually spend new years eve in a horrible pub in a village of two pubs staggering from one to the other, missing new years countdown entirely and then just deciding to kiss everyone 'happy new year' for the fun of it.... and then not remembering who i kissed the next day, oh yeah and always see some friends of my parents and maul them a bit too :oops:

I unfortunatly be working new years :cry:
but hopefully the kind customers will buy me lots of drinks, then will probably go to timblokes house party to drink the said drinks! :guiness
so things could get messy! :roll:

I'll be working as well, in my nice village pub. However I'd rather be behind the bar where there will certainly be more space then out the front with the villagers (some bite)!
At least I'll get to have a few drinks :guiness ,
and who can complain when it will be a great atmosphere, and I know I'm being paid loads of money!! :D

bagpuss

Kari Anson said:
Well the usual Anson celebrations will be in action - just debating weather to do the fireworks again - well wondered if YOU'd be doing them again actually????

You supply 'em........I'll light 'em!!!!! I like fireworks!!!! Anyone want anything burning, I'm your man!!!

Dyl said:
Just remember, Kari, if he brings some party poppers along - DON'T TOUCH THEM!!!

[aimless wondering] wonder if party poppers filled with gravy make as much of a bang if they are chucked on a bonfire???? Secondly and more importantly, if I strapped four or five booby trapped party poppers together and then sellotaped them to a rocket, could I splatter more people than if I had let them off individually????? Must investigate. [/aimless wondering]

Puss Puss