So how old are you....

How old are you?

• Total voters

Accidental

Supporting Member
Been wondering about this for ages cos sometimes it seems like we're getting over-run with sudents on here. What sort of age ranges do we have on tMP?

Just curious :wink:

MoominDave

24. Not quite sure how that happened.

Oh, marvellous; come August, I'll be able to tick the "I'm not middle-aged yet" box :roll:

Dave

I'm 14 :)
Accidental said:
Been wondering about this for ages cos sometimes it seems like we're getting over-run with sudents on here.
Surely that's a good thing! :)
tMP is proof that all those people who say brass bands are a dying art are wrong!! :)

skweeky

we need more young people!!!!!!!!!! im 15 and im noticing that alot of banders are slightly older than my generation!! what will happen in about 30 years when they are all retireing and we have no 'fresh' blowers?? plus its hard to find a relationship in banding because of there being hardly any young people AND out of banding because of the time taken up being committed to brass :cry:

timbloke

MoominDave said:
24. Not quite sure how that happened.

Oh, marvellous; come August, I'll be able to tick the "I'm not middle-aged yet" box :roll:

Dave

I sympathise. it'll be happening to me in November. oooh 25. ouch!

The Cornet King

Accidental said:
Been wondering about this for ages cos sometimes it seems like we're getting over-run with sudents on here.

And soon we shall overthrow Governments, and ultimately take over the world :evil: :twisted:

Im 19 and I agree with some of the above, having a lot of young people does show that at least the brass players arent dying out and we have something there for the future.

But anyway...here's to Student world domination... :D

Big Twigge

I'm a half grown up for another couple of weeks then I'll be 21 and a proper big and scary grown up!

Nearly :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: 8)

super_sop

Supporting Member
Big Twigge said:
I'm a half grown up for another couple of weeks then I'll be 21 and a proper big and scary grown up!

Nearly :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: 8)

so youll be a proper Big Twigge!

bigmamabadger

I'm 87 and think all young people should be locked in suspended animation until 35. :twisted: :evil:
So what if there are people on here who are (omigod) over 25? :shock: :shock: If it wasn't for John who is (very slightly) over 25 this forum wouldn't be here. Perhaps it was just a last senile fling on his part.
One day pipsqueak, you too will be older than you are now. Get a grip, a life and out of my face. 8)

BMB

Dave Payn

At the very very end of the 25-40 bracket! (That's right, I'm really 25...... Suddenly nose acquires a Pinocchio-esque dimension.... ;-) ) To partly use a quote from the Goon Show, date of birth, 29th July nineteen hundred and printing error!

:lol: