Smarter than your average bear? I think not....

lynchie

really... if he'd just handed over the picnic basket in the first place none of this would have happened...

Dave Payn

bruceg said:
A 3 hour stand off - sounds like a big paws... (groan, sorry) :D
You see akwa, it's easy for me to stop when tMP has such a good team of punmeisters. (Mr Bale? Mr Bale? It's your turn.... ;-))

Dave Payn

akwarose said:
oh dear............ :roll:

*wanders of to lie down in darkened room*
Tell you what akwa, wandering off to a darkened room sounds like a very good idea to me. Particulalry if England lose in the football tonight, a bunker might be the safest place, given what happened after France beat England a couple of weeks ago!

akwarose

Dave Payn said:
akwarose said:
oh dear............ :roll:

*wanders of to lie down in darkened room*
Tell you what akwa, wandering off to a darkened room sounds like a very good idea to me. Particulalry if England lose in the football tonight, a bunker might be the safest place, given what happened after France beat England a couple of weeks ago!

i'm not entirely sure i'm interpreting that rite dave :?

:wink:

bruceg

I think it's probably best if you don't try too hard to interpret the ramblings of Mr Payne - your fragile young mind will remain intact for longer that way ;)

I'm still recovering from the Phobile Moans afternoon... :)

flugelgal

bruceg said:
You're not the only one - I was a new tMPer around about then ... I'm still considering sending your Phobile Moan kit, Bruce :wink:

akwarose

bruceg said:
I think it's probably best if you don't try too hard to interpret the ramblings of Mr Payne - your fragile young mind will remain intact for longer that way ;)

fragile young mind? PAH!!!

phobile moans?
wha??!?!!