Slapping the primate (ahem!)

bruceg

Dave, you definitely have way too much time on your hands :)

I remember this one from a while back - great fun and I remembered the "technique" too :)

706 mph!!!

Edit: 911 mph

Big Twigge

I'm a rubbish "monkey hitter" I even think I had got the technique, I was just missing the co-ordination...

Accidental

Supporting Member
:( The best I managed was 289mph, and I have no idea what I did to make it go faster that time! Maybe its a boy thing.....

bruceg

Woo hoo! I'm still winning on this one. Since Dave posted the link originally, I'll let him make the decision as to whether or not the technique should be made public :)

Dave Payn

bruceg said:
Woo hoo! I'm still winning on this one. Since Dave posted the link originally, I'll let him make the decision as to whether or not the technique should be made public :)
Are you joking! Oh, you mean 'spank the monkey' the game..... Phew! Had me worried there!

I'll start you off and see if you can work it out. Click on the 'hand', hold left click and drag the cursor below the game screen border...... up to you from there.

bruceg

Dave Payn said:
Are you joking! Oh, you mean 'spank the monkey' the game..... Phew! Had me worried there!
:shock: mock shock :D

Dave Payn said:
I'll start you off and see if you can work it out. Click on the 'hand', hold left click and drag the cursor below the game screen border...... up to you from there.
I have a slightly different technique that involves the right hand edge of the game screen border...

Dave Payn

bruceg said:
Dave Payn said:
:shock: mock shock :D

Dave Payn said:
I have a slightly different technique that involves the right hand edge of the game screen border...
Yes! That works better. First go 833mph.

I do seem to remember that Blue Peter or a programme like it got a pet monkey and invited the viewers to give it a name. Needless to say, 18,000 votes were cast for.........

bruceg

Even if that turns out to be an urban legend it'll remain with me forever - I hope it was during the time of Peter, John and Val :D

Seedhouse

Do you just have to click the hand, swing it back and then swing it towards the monkey, because i can only get 180mph! :oops:

Ann-Marie

Accidental

The best I managed was 289mph, and I have no idea what I did to make it go faster that time! Maybe its a boy thing.....
Definitely a boy thing I think, 430mph was my top score :oops:

Accidental

Supporting Member
Woohoo! 648mph..... (but I'm not owning up to how long it took me)Seems to have hypnotised the cat! 8)