Skegness Contest

Superstars

Can i just say that for bands that are not sponsered it is alot of money to find from somewhere. It would not be bad if we were going to use all the fasilites that are there. As if anybody would want to go and have a swim after a contest be honest. I think that personally £12 is steep, is their any half price tickets for o.a.ps or children under a certain age does anybody know of. :evil:

Superstars said:
It would not be bad if we were going to use all the fasilites that are there. As if anybody would want to go and have a swim after a contest be honest.

They are putting on a whole weekend of 'top entertainment', including Keith Harris and Orville :?

My band are going for the weekend, but I am one of a few sensible :wink: ones going for the day.

Hi De Hi Campers!!!!

Janet

Lauradoll

Having the choice of an inset day in a top class hotel in Cheshire all paid for or going to the Scottish Open to get hammered and see lots of people I know..or Orville in Skeggy.............hmmmmm decisions decisions there!!!

jambo

Miss boyle..

Get thee away with the mighty horden band to Skeggy

only a month after pontins your liver could have just recovered in time for yet another hammering courtesy of the wonderful holiday camps of the british isles.

c ya there
JC :hammer

Lauradoll

Hehehehe you know i would....just the offer of a top class hotel paid for and drinks included out weighs the "attractions" of going to Skeggy with your lot.......there's only one thing worth going for.