Silent Treatment

MRSH

Supporting Member
Haven't seen this one before.

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly the man realized that the next day he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting
to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper,

"Please wake me at 5:00 AM."

He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife
hadn't waked him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.

The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

EIBB_Ray

tsk tsk tsk Matt, by propagating this joke you have violated the male code, please forfeit your membership card.

We all know women are superior (or at leat those of us who are smart SAY that's true.) but you don't need to pour fuel on the fire with posts like this..... :wink:

lynchie

Big Twigge said:
Women can be truly evil.....brilliant :twisted:

That’s what you think… we’re just acting like morons so that one day we can catch you all off guard with a sudden deed of such brilliance that you will stand in awe for many days… we haven’t quite decided what it is yet, but when we do, you better watch out!!!

sugarandspice

lynchie said:
Big Twigge said:

That’s what you think… we’re just acting like morons so that one day we can catch you all off guard with a sudden deed of such brilliance that you will stand in awe for many days… we haven’t quite decided what it is yet, but when we do, you better watch out!!!

will be watching, fortunatly women are able to do more than two things at once tho, so while watching out for these "intelligent" men we can continue about our everyday lives not needing to worry! :D

Bluebottle

lynchie said:
a sudden deed of such brilliance that you will stand in awe for many days… we haven’t quite decided what it is yet, but when we do, you better watch out!!!

Yes, Lear. :roll:

arrgh! past english lessons have infected my head.......help! :oops:

2nd man down

Staff member
sugarandspice said:
lynchie said:
Big Twigge said:

will be watching, fortunatly women are able to do more than two things at once tho, so while watching out for these "intelligent" men we can continue about our everyday lives not needing to worry! :D

Not true I'm afraid. This however is a fact and it's irrefutable..now then chaps...how many times have the women in your lives claimed to be able to multi task, attempted to perform several tasks at one time (whilst advertising it to the world I might add) and not quite finished any of the things they set out to do. I'll wager it's 99% of the times that they do anything.
Women cannot multi task they can multi partially finish.
And the men have to be able to repair the damage straight away or God help them.

I'm right aren't I?

Andy_Euph

Big Twigge said:

How do women have time to be evil when they are supposed to be making the tea, doing the washing and walking the dog :twisted:

Big Twigge

Andy_Euph said:
How do women have time to be evil when they are supposed to be making the tea, doing the washing and walking the dog :twisted:
They train the dogs to walk themselves, they make the tea with all the things that the male (for the purpose of this little sexist debate) eatees don't like and as for washing those sharp implements........ :twisted: It;s a win win situation :wink:

Big Twigge

x_lizc_x said:
I'm glad someone could think of a clever reply... :roll: :oops:
Not sure about that, I'm waiting for all the errors to be pointed out..... but not a bad attempt for someone as sleepy as I am!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.