Sibelius type app/program for android (mobile phone)

loggirl

Hi all, I've been searching all over the web trying to find a halfway decent app or program that is very similar to Sibelius, but for mobile phones (Android not apple). I have been using sib 7 since its release, and I can't find anything out there that even comes close.
Can anyone please suggest any? Or any other ideas?

TrumpetNick

There is none... StaffPad would be something similar, but I doubt that it runs on Android (not in the know of recent developments though). You can try Musescore, but it is far from Sibelius....

GJG

I've toyed with an app called "NotateMe Now" for Android. It sort of works - there is a free version and a more powerful paid version - but to anyone used to working with high-end notation programmes such as Finale or Sibelius it is painfully cumbersome and limited. I've occasionally used it to make sketches whilst travelling, then exported to PC, but I can't imagine using it to create anything serious.

Queeg2000

The Musescore app for Android doesn't allow you to alter a score. As I remember all it actually allows you to do is play it as a midi file. I don't think it even lets you view it.