Should Super_Sop own up to the Toilet Bag incident?

So - should our very own bright and sunny Super_Sop own up to the Toilet Bag Incident?

• Total voters

flugelgal

So - should our very own bright and sunny Super_Sop own up to the Toilet Bag Incident?

Can't make a poll here but what are your thoughts on the matter?

Roger Thorne

I'm voting Yes, because Bennyboy is now on his 2nd Official Warning and if he takes the blame for this could possibly be evicted.
I think this could see the housemates starting to work as a team.

:wink:

HBB

Well, 2md doesn't like me, so i might as well own up (even though It wasn't me)

flugelgal

homicidalbennyboy said:
Well, 2md doesn't like me, so i might as well own up (even though It wasn't me)
Not a very sincere apology from BunnyBoy. I wonder why they didn't all get together and actually discuss this.... :roll:

flugelgal

Well looks like he owned up - what an all round good guy we have in the BOC Brother House in Super_Sop. Super by name, Super by Nature! I hope BunnyBoy remembers this for all time to come. :D

PS I wonder if the forfeit is just for Super_Sop or if it's for all of the housemates?

HBB

But it was Craig who did it ..... (honestly, we were chatting about it ages ago!, didn't think it'd get THIS serious :O)

super_sop said:
BOC Brother said:
Craig, can BOC Brother hear your confession please
Yes boc brother.
i have a confession to make.
i thought that i could get away with it because ben was so wasted, but i just cant see him booted out for something he didnt do.

unfortunately i was followin ben to the toilet to make sure that he was ok.
he was totaly wasted you see. as he got to the toilet he started to up chuck into the toilet.

unfortunately, i diont like the site of somebody else beeing sick, and just couldnt stop my self.

it was either all over ben or the first thing i could find.

unfortunatelly the only thing i could find was a bag so i up chucked into that.

i was so worried about looking after ben (recovery position and all that) that i clean forgot about the bag.

Im so embarresed by rthis and im ever so sorry BB

Super_Sop's owned up - and will receive a forfeit

The forfeit will be decided by you - so what does Craig deserve?

HBB

500 word essay on why the Bass Trombone is a better instrument than the Soprano Cornet ...

flugelgal

Hmm... :roll:

He could wear BunnyBoc's smelly socks on his hands for a day, or he could have to wash the toilet bag out, or he could have something else put in his signature like "I was sick in a toilet bag and I'm very sorry" (but I'm not evil enough to get the wording right). He could have an avatar without a bright shirt in it for a day. *shrugs*

flugelgal

Since he's an English person, he could have to record himself aloud reading out a Robert Burns poem and have to post it up somewhere for us to listen to...?

(sorry Craig)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.