Scottish Cup Final

bruceg

Just wishful thinking on my part then John :D Better not let Louise read my comments or I'll be in big trouble... ;)

Dave1

Hey John - are you going to change your picture when he leaves. If so who will yake his place.

All the best

johnmartin

Dave1 said:
Hey John - are you going to change your picture when he leaves. If so who will yake his place.
I'll consider it, but Henke will be the King for a good while yet. On the subject of replacements the current paper talk is saying Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank from Chelsea - Aye Right. After his performance last night and maybe a new Chelsea manager next season I don't see him moving in the close season. Other names that have been mentioned, none of whom we seem able to afford, are Solksjaer, Heskey, Morientes. Others who we could possibly afford are Nacho Novo, McFadden, Viduka (again). Knowing Celtic we'll stick with Hartson, Sutton and Maloney for next season until one or all of them gets injured.

eckyboy

More likely to sign James McFadden(I know its spelt wrong) but hey--The Pars are hitting form at the right time and who knows on the day what will happen.After the game I'll buy you a pie full of humbles John.

johnmartin

eckyboy said:
but hey--The Pars are hitting form at the right time and who knows on the day what will happen.
Lets analyse that

2nd May - Celtic 1-2 Dunfermline
8th May - Hearts 2-1 Dunfermline
11th May - Dundee Utd 3-2 Dunfermline
16th May - Rangers 3-2 Dunfermline

Going into the Cup Final on the back of three defeats is the kind of form that I can live with. Celtic on the other hand have been undefeated since that reverse to the Pars. Other than giving my customary score prediction I don't think I've been shouting about my team. I'm quietly confident that the best team will win on the day.

Tromgod

C'mon the Bhoys!

Dunfermline gave a brilliant game but the Bhoys were superb.

Hail Hail King Henrik - we'll miss you! :cry:

eckyboy

Well Played and I look forward to the return match next year.Big John will be in a drunken state today me thinks. :hammer

Lauradoll

I saw a guy playing a bass on the telly on the news outside Hampden. Might have been John like, but he had a hat on so I couldn't tell!

eckyboy

Not sure Laura--I've heard that he never takes it out the bandroom except for contests or concerts :lol: Just a rumour mind.

johnmartin

Yes, a very joyful and prosperous day for me. I had a twenty on a 3-1 scoreline at 9's netting me 180 quid and I also decided to put 3 quid on a long odds first scorer and picked Skerla at 100-1 netting me another 300 quid. Sweet......

Product tMP members are discussing