8. Stranraer Brass, I. Munro, 5, 176
9. Hawick Saxhorn, C. Kemp, 6, 175
10. Queensferry High, J. Anderson, 10, 174
11. Dysart Colliery, F. Culross, 2, 170

Courtesy of 4barsrest.com

Can I just say........................YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! :p
Harrogate in September

Dave1

Congratulations Sir, well done to you and your band. Good to meet you and hope it will not be too long before we see each other again.

Borfeo

Hi Dave

Yeah it was great to meet you too, certainly hope to speak again soon, possibly at the carnegie or something.

Cheers

eckyboy

Well done Dunfermline,Allan Ward will be delighted and great for Pete Webster.these guys live for Dunfermline-especially Wardy.He wears his blazer on a Saturday night out of habit :?
Great for Newlands and well done Mark :p Never knew you had it in you,Patience is not you're strong point :D

eckyboy

Being a Fifer was really pleased to see Dysart put in a performance this year-heard they had a bass player who has only played for a few months and took it up after his son asked for new players.The guy had never played in his life before--brilliant.
By the way Mark I never knew you went to school :lol:

Borfeo

It's a well kept secret, I even managed to get CSYS Music.......it all went downhill at Uni though :?

It was great to see 11 bands in the fourth section. After last year it shows that at least the movement is on the up again in Scotland.