Schilke 58 Bass Trombone Mouthpiece For Sale or Trade(Pre-used)

trombo

Pre-used Schilke 58 Bass Trombone Mouthpiece For Sale or Trade . Willing to trade for a Marcikieuwicz ebt1 (Bill Reichenbach) custom mouthpiece or similar.This being surplus to my playing requirements. Silver plated with minimal wear on the shank andvery good condition as little used.

Cup size:27.68mm (1.090")

Schilke say:

A highly recommended mouthpiece for those who double on tenor and bass, and the full-time bass trombonist, combining both good intonation with great lower and upper registers.
Cost of gbp 40.00 ono (includes postage within the UK).

Please contact me with your offers or any questions, pm me or email(brassmattaz@gmail.com).

Thank you for viewing the thread.

trombo(Steve Ford)

Last edited:

trombo

Pre-used Schilke 58 Bass Trombone Mouthpiece For Sale or Trade . Willing to trade for a Marcikieuwicz ebt1 (Bill Reichenbach) custom mouthpiece or similar.This being surplus to my playing requirements. Silver plated with minimal wear on the shank andvery good condition as little used.

Schilke say:

A highly recommended mouthpiece for those who double on tenor and bass, and the full-time bass trombonist, combining both good intonation with great lower and upper registers.
Cost of gbp 40.00 ono (includes postage within the UK).

Please contact me with your offers or any questions, pm me or email(brassmattaz@gmail.com).

trombo(Steve Ford)

trombo

Now reduced to gbp37.50 including postage within the UK.

Please contact me with your offer or any questions, pm me or email(brassmattaz@gmail.com).

trombo(Steve Ford)

trombo

Schilke say:

Cost of gbp 37.00 ono (includes postage within the UK).

trombo(Steve Ford)

trombo

Pre-used Schilke 58 Bass Trombone Mouthpiece For Sale (or Trade) reduced to GBP35.00 including postage. New this mouthpiece sells at gbp80.00 plus.Therefore please be quick to get a bargain.
I am willing totrade the above Schilke mouthpiece for a Marcikieuwicz ebt1 (Bill Reichenbach) custom mouthpiece or similar(George Roberts).This being surplus to my playing requirements. Silver plated with minimal wear on the shank and very good condition as little used.

Schilke say:

Cost of gbp 37.00 ono (includes postage within the UK).

Please contact me with your replies or questions, pm me or email(brassmattaz@gmail.com).

trombo(Steve Ford)

trombo

Pre-used Schilke 58 Bass Trombone Mouthpiece For Sale (or Trade) reduced to GBP32.50 including postage. New this mouthpiece sells at gbp80.00 plus.Therefore please be quick to get a bargain.
I am willing to trade the above Schilke mouthpiece for a Marcikieuwicz ebt1 (Bill Reichenbach) custom mouthpiece or similar(George Roberts or Phil Teele/Ernie Tack).This being surplus to my playing requirements. Silver plated with minimal wear on the shank and very good condition as little used.

Schilke say:

Cost of gbp 32.50 (includes postage within the UK).

Please contact me with your replies or questions, pm me or email(brassmattaz@gmail.com).

trombo(Steve Ford)

trombo

Pre-used Schilke 58 Bass Trombone Mouthpiece For Sale (or Trade) reduced to GBP32,00 including postage. New this mouthpiece sells at gbp80.00 plus.Therefore please be quick to get a bargain.
I am willing totrade the above Schilke mouthpiece for a Marcikieuwicz ebt1 (Bill Reichenbach) custom mouthpiece or similar(George Roberts).This being surplus to my playing requirements. Silver plated with minimal wear on the shank and very good condition as little used.

Schilke say:

Cost is gbp 32.00 (includes postage within the UK).

trombo

Pre-used Schilke 58 Bass Trombone Mouthpiece For Sale (or Trade) now reduced to GBP30.00 including postage. New this mouthpiece sells at gbp90.00 plus.Therefore please be quick to get a bargain.
Silver plated with minimal wear on the shank and very good condition as little used.
Schilke say:
Reduced to gbp30.00 (includes postage within the UK).

trombo(Steve Ford)

trombo

Further reduced to GBP25.00 which includes postage within the UK.

Please pm or email(brassmattaz@gmail.com) if interested.

trombo/Steve Ford