Scared of Spiders?

Moy

I am so I will not look. :shock:

Had to see what the post was about but am so scared you would not believe........I have to phone my 76 year old mother to come to my rescue if I have a spider in my house. :roll:

Lisa

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeergh!!! Thats really shudderingly horrible! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight now :(
I know I shouldn't have looked but how can u not look when it says don't look?? :? :| :?

Naomi McFadyen

I'm freaking out from the thought of how bad it is, especially after Lisa's post! :shock: :shock: So, I'm not gonna look....

I hate spiders!!!!! GET ME OUTTA HEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!

akwarose

*not looking. not looking. not looking*

i'm terrified of the little horrible nasties.....

euugh *shudders*

akwarose

sunny_jimbob said:
akwarose said:
i'm terrified of the little horrible nasties.....
This one shouldn't be a problem then! :lol: :lol: :wink:
and the big horrible nasties too.
i got so scared of a spider under my wordrobe once i couldnt sleep in my room in case it crawled on me, so i got to sleep in my dads nice big double bed, and he had to sleep in my tiny cabin bed, which was a really high one....:twisted:

akwarose

i tried clicking on it.
i thought to myself "how bad can it be? everyone else has managed it! dont be a wimp sam, just watch the thing!"
so i clicked on it....... but i quit before pic loaded. i couldnt do it.
i need therapy....

bassinthebathroom

EARRGGHHHHH!! I spent fully 5 minutes scratching my arms and legs, and peering nervously under the desk! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (screams like a girl). But I was a man and looked at the pics. But I wish I hadn't :x YUK!