Scaba autumn contest at Folkstone October 2009

andywooler

Supporting Member
Uckfield unfortunately will not be going -due to: 1 x no Diaphram folling motor cycle accident, 1 x op on leg restricting ability to get to rehearsals, 1 x triple heart bypass (best wishes from us all to these 3) and 2 on TA Band camp.
We'll be back at Hove with all of these guys fit again and a new conductor (auditions start shortly)

andywooler

Supporting Member
For a minute there I thought that was the same bloke you were talking about! :oops:
If it were all the same person, we would probably be able to do the contest!
On a personal level, I will be there playing with Brighton & Hove City Brass.

Last edited:

Bungle

Unfortunately at Cranbrook we couldn't get a percusionist organised in time so had to pull out. A percusionist has already been booked for Hove next year though.

Oxted will be returning to see if we can hold on to any of the silverware we took back with us last time after our first contest outing in years. Not to be confused with Boxted (which appears to be going as well) - that is somewhere else entirely!

Daisy Duck

Battle aren't going because it's only two weeks after the national finals.

But I'll be there on a day transfer with Horsham Borough Band.

I heard on Thursday that the contest is totally full - it's going to be a very busy day!

brassbandmaestro

I heard on Thursday that the contest is totally full - it's going to be a very busy day!

You wont be wearing bunny ears this time, Daisy Duck!!??:biggrin:

Martin

You playing sop or Bb?:)