Saturday 10th May 2003 - Wem Jubilee Band Spring Concert

Wem Jubilee Band are holding their annual spring concert on Saturday 10th May 2003, commencing at 7pm in The Stanier Hall in Wem Shropshire.

I'm aware that we're fortunate enough to have the presence of TheMusicMan, Keppler and Sparklingquavers.

For tickets (although not sure how many left, we're rather popular) e-mail me and I'll see if there are any left!
 

Keppler

Moderator
Staff member
Not sure how fortunate it is to have Keppler's presence, but sure we'll see..

Looking forward to meeting about a gazillion tMPers from Wem..
 
Keppler said:
Not sure how fortunate it is to have Keppler's presence, but sure we'll see..

Looking forward to meeting about a gazillion tMPers from Wem..
Well having won the award for most registered memebers from one band, I'd say you'll meet about 14 tmp members!!!!! You'll have a great time, we're a real friendly bunch of people - see you Saturday.
 

sudcornet

Member
Wish I could be there, have a great evening. We're only a few miles away in Brierley Hill, Dudley, so I hope you've left a few brass fans to give us an audience.
Regards to all, Sud.
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
Keppler said:
Not sure how fortunate it is to have Keppler's presence, but sure we'll see..

Looking forward to meeting about a gazillion tMPers from Wem..
Just got back from playing at the concert.
i had a great time meeting everyone espicialy the nice moderators we have in here :wink:
it was great to be playing again for a band that plays to such a high standard, but still has such a friendly, enthusiastic bunch of people. my 4 1/2 year old daughter had a great time too, and was well recieved, within the Wem fold.
look forward to seeing you all next week. :hammer
 

Keppler

Moderator
Staff member
super_sop said:
i had a great time meeting everyone espicialy the nice moderators we have in here :wink:
hmm.. what are you angling at then?

Just want to say thanks to Wem & Co for taking good care of us! Had a good time, and was great to put fames to naces.

Cheers!
 

super_sop

Supporting Member
Keppler said:
super_sop said:
i had a great time meeting everyone espicialy the nice moderators we have in here :wink:
hmm.. what are you angling at then?
cant stand fishin dude :lol:!!!
no i just meant it was nice to meet the people that keep us all in line
 
Top