Sacrificing TMP was worth it!!!!

As some of you long standing members may recall many moons ago I used to be an active member of tmp but made the decision to prioritize and sacrifice my constant browsing for the success of my education. So despite:

holding down two part-time jobs (learning support in a prison and at a vineyard)
running a happy, successful family including two young children
being fortunate enough to have many friends which resulted in an active social life
attending band continously for the duration of my 3 year full-time degree

I am now Mrs Kari Anson BSc (Hons) in Psychological Studies, who achieved a 2:1.

I am rather pleased.

ju33les

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Many congrats Kari.............

Bit worried about the subject though, will you be using your new psychological awareness on us lot?:eek: :wink:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PeterBale

Staff member
Well done, and nice to have you back - you'll need all your free time to catch up on all the posts ;)

Dave Payn

Congratulations indeed! I was a bit worried when I saw the thread title, though. I was thinking that in an act of devil worship, you had just sacrificed the entire tMP membership at the altar of death without us even realising!

;)

Thank you very much for all of the well wishes and congratulations - greatly appreciated.

As for case studies on here - I've had quite a few members sussed for a long time