Run Run Run!!

2nd man down

Staff member
obviously too distraught at todays task failure 2md only notices he's soaked at 11:10pm!!! :roll:
*makes mental note to pay kate_the_horn back somehow, but then sees an open suitcase and puts pepper in all her underwear while she's outside!! makes mental note to ignore the first mental note and sniggers at the devilish stunt he's just pulled!!*

Seedhouse

Truce!? :twisted: We're only just warming up! :p
*Throws Eggs in Kate_the_horns bed and drenches it in water BB4 stylie!*

2nd man down

Staff member
PMSL!!

I'd call a truce if i could stop laughing at the way you're walking with pepper in your keks Kate!!
*mental note...goodtrick!!*

Seedhouse

Lol!
Laugh My Ass Off!

Learning some new dialect within the BB house!
*squirts shaving foam over 2md and runs off* (sorry mate, keeping on topic :wink: )

WhatSharp?

*while the other housemates are occupied, WhatSharp? sneaks into bedroom and proceeds to place bucket of Semolina above doorway*

"HEY GUYS QUICK IN HERE!"

*minstrel runs for cover*

HBB

*strokes minstrel*

Am being nice, but thought I'd let you know that you squirted minstrel .... :shock:, but i'm washing her up now ... good ol' Fairy.

2nd man down

Staff member
*walks in to bedroom*

*nothing*

What?? Who called?
*whatsharp?'s devilish bucket on top of the door plan failed ha ha!*

Seedhouse

*Runs into bedroom and grabs bucket of semolina that somehow didn't fall off the door, and throws it over WhatSharp? for trying to fool his fellow housmates!*

WhatSharp?

*Whatsharp dives for cover behind 2md's bed firing random shots with semolina pistol*

AAARGH! Have at ye ya scurvy dogs!

Product tMP members are discussing