Rugby boys- you have to love them...

twigglet

Having just read the thread on sexy/talented footballer it got me thinking, I personally think footballers are generally gangly pretty boys and much prefer a nice brute of a rugby boy and the game in general...

1) Who agrees with me?

and

2) Whos 'skills' do you admire the most?

I'll have one Ben Cohen on toast please....with a side helping of Ollie Barclay

Elin!!!!

I seem to remember us having this conversation whilst intoxicated with Warf & "Mr Barry"!

No interest in names young lady.... just interested in rugby players thighs!!!! hmmmm!!!!
:wink:

Trigger

Nah I don't like brutes either- I think I'm a football gal I'm affraid and it would have to be Matthew Taylor (Pompey) everytime. Althouh I do think that rugby players are much harder than footballers (not sure if they are more skillful?? :? I suppose it's each to their own) but they seem to take a beating much better than any footballer would.

Big Twigge

I saw this, thought what a brilliant thread, looked who had started and then saw it was you Little Miss (glad to see you're revising hard :shock: !)

Definitly....rugby boys all the way :lol:
the times I've had starting in the rugby club on a saturday afternoon and ending up in the wonderful jb's are unmentionable!

six pints

Yup rugby lads, especially Jonny Wilkinson.... yummy!
(speaking of which there was a Jonny lookalike in skegness, anyone know who he is?)

neiltwist

six pints said:
Yup rugby lads, especially Jonny Wilkinson.... yummy!
(speaking of which there was a Jonny lookalike in skegness, anyone know who he is?)

actually, saw jonny wilkinson in the dun cow last year attempting the dun cow challenge and failing miserably!

I'm a rugby player-any offers ladies?! :lol:

Rugby is a much more skillful game compared to footie! Us Rugby players are lovely!!!!!!!!

Okiedokie of Oz

The topic of this thread is we have to love Rugby players, yet none of you ladies have presented arguments for this reasoning!!!

Next you'll see the guys all asking Netball or Gymnastics?? :roll:

lynchie

Okiedokie of Oz said:
The topic of this thread is we have to love Rugby players, yet none of you ladies have presented arguments for this reasoning!!!

Next you'll see the guys all asking Netball or Gymnastics?? :roll:

umm... no... beach volleyball!

rutty

There's a saying that goes something like this:

Football is a gentlemen's game played by hooligans, while rugby is a hooligan's game played by Gentlemen.

Oh, and it's beach volleyball for me too. Oh yes :)

Big Twigge

Okiedokie of Oz said:

Rugby players are often very funny yet slightly arrogant ( :) ), not big girls, rugby is a much better sport to watch and did I mention they have nice arms, legs and bottoms :wink: