Rubik's cube

Have you completed it?

• Total voters

Ann-Marie

Not officially - just by peeling off and sticking back on the coloured squares!! After that, NOBODY could figure out my Rubik Cube! :roll:

Darth_Tuba

I'm not sure if I actually owned one of these. Was before my time obviously! :wink: Hehe. Think My brother had one actually. Also had a weird cube thingy with little magnetic cubes that would only all stick together to form one big cube in a certain way, due to the different poles on different sides etc. Can't remember what it was called though. Maybe it was all in my head? :?

Alice

Ann-Marie said:
Not officially - just by peeling off and sticking back on the coloured squares!! After that, NOBODY could figure out my Rubik Cube! :roll:
haha, i did that too! Which doesn't count but i still voted yes!

akwarose

random.
unless peeling off the stickers n stickin em back in the right places counts, then no. i have never completed it.

shame.... i will do it one day!!!!

2nd man down

Staff member
Er...never mind if we did it or not...did you just wake up from 1984??
Welcome back!! I have a shock for you...Labour have had a go at government since you've been away and managed to make as big a mess of it as they did last time they were let loose!!

No I didn't by the way, could only ever manage to get three sides somewhere near and then gave up.

andyp

Yes, but only after being provided with the instructions by my dad, who was sent them by a mate in ( I kid you not ) the C+E "Information Department".

I remember one of my mates had a collection of the darn things, he had cubes, triangles, snakes, clocks in all shapes and sizes. The best one was the Pocket Cube, only 2 squares by 2, you could do it in about 30 secs flat no bother.
I had a Revenge (4 by 4 cube) as well, never managed to do that even with the instructions. I hope it's in the bin.