RNCM on University Challenge

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Any RNCM-ers on here know Dave Lewis, who happens to be on the telly at the moment?

Just wondered cos I went to school with him and got a bit of a shock when I turned on the TV to see his mug on there!
 

James Yelland

Active Member
Two of the contestants appeared in the chorus for the performance of Bram Tovey's Requiem at the RNCM festival a couple of weeks ago.
 

NeilW

Member
Glad to see them get Max Points on the Music round. Bet that was nerve-racking :eek:

Well done them!

Neil.
 

Aidan

Active Member
tewkeshorn said:
Any RNCM-ers on here know Dave Lewis, who happens to be on the telly at the moment?

Just wondered cos I went to school with him and got a bit of a shock when I turned on the TV to see his mug on there!
i know the name.. didnt know rncm were on university challenge though.
was laura on the team? ;)
 

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
There was no Laura on the team, unless one of them was in pre-op!

There were two singers, Dave who plays percussion (amazingly I might add!), and someone else (surname Butt-Philip?).
 

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
NeilW said:
Glad to see them get Max Points on the Music round. Bet that was nerve-racking :eek:

Well done them!

Neil.
It would put em to shame if they didnt really. But for 4 people doing their Masters in Compositions or something ought to recognise Paganinni!
 

Aidan

Active Member
bleurgh... singers at rncm are a different breed to everyone else. Not all.. but most are the most self-righteous "up themselves" set of people I have ever met!
 

Toby

Member
When I was there, one of the male opera students used to walk around in a skirt and high heels :shock:. Oddly, he was one of the more sane.
 

Naomi McFadyen

New Member
yes I know Dave... played for Leyland for a short time... always demanded money... good player though :p

Congrats to RNCM for the victory!
 

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Heh, that sounds like Dave. Was he fairly quiet? He was quite the thinker at school. If you see him again say I said Hi!
 

Naomi McFadyen

New Member
tewkeshorn said:
Heh, that sounds like Dave. Was he fairly quiet? He was quite the thinker at school. If you see him again say I said Hi!
yea he was very quiet... bless :p :lol:
Doubt I'll see him again but if I do I'll pass on the message
 
Top