Ringtones!

dyl

Mine's the same ringtone as the phones in the CTU building in 24! Sad eh! And my message alert is R2-D2! Sadder eh?

euphfanhan

Bought the new Jamie Cullum album today and got a free 'get your way' ringtone:p ...although it was a real tone and a bit fuzzy :(

Phil

mines is something called ibizia party.... very boring very dull but what i dont get is why people pay £1.50 to get a ringtone which will quickly go out of style?

I've got Max's Car Alarm off Pheonix Nights as my message alert, and I've got the Road to Nowhere Theme and The A Team theme as my ringtones

WhatSharp?

I only use mp3s...

I've got Radestsky March for my wife, Hungarian Rhapsody for everyone else and A recording of my band playing the Muppets for any band members :D

My wife has the excorcist for me..... do you think shes trying to tell me something?, wonder where I can get that D.I.V.O.R.C.E song from? :D

1alexm

my bands secertary has we wish you a merry christmas from the begging of the year and when it gets near christmas she changes it to happy birthday - dont ask me why

Charmed

My daughter has just put Peter Kay's "Who the hell's ringing at this time?" on her phone. So far I find it hilarious - not sure whether I will by the end of the week!!

HBB

I have Thomas the Tank Engine mixed with 50 Cent's in Da Club - surprisingly it works!
:D

Pythagoras

Hate the trend at the moment for people to sit on trains, or in the pub, exchanging ringtones. Really Annoying

Pythagoras said:
Hate the trend at the moment for people to sit on trains, or in the pub, exchanging ringtones. Really Annoying

Too right, I hate the ringtones on the train in general, you can never get any decent kip for phones going off. Why can't people put them on silent. :mad: As for the ringtone on my phone, if it is on it will be a good old "ring ring".

Just Crazy

Ive got a few new ones since i last posted on here.

'I predict a riot' when someone from work rings
''Dont stop me now - Queen' when someon from band rings
'Jimbo (cartoon Plane from the 80's) when anyone else rings

And my alarm tone is Tiffany 'i think were alone now'

Bass Man

As politically correct as I like to be, my ringtone is the song 'Everybody has AIDS' from the movie Team America: World Police