Rind On or Rindless?

Rind On or Rindless?

• Total voters

Accidental

Supporting Member
Trom41821 said:
Can't remember what the animal stuff tastes like. I've been veggie for nearly 14 years :!:
Yay - I was starting to think I was the only freak on here! 13 yrs and counting for me...... (but I meant it about the bacon butties :lol:)

groovy

Don't bombard me but I prefer to go without! I'm not a veggie but bacon just doesn't do it for me. Give me a pie!! Down the road we have the worlds best pies - they won the title of world champions.

Rambo Chick

i vote rindless-Definitley!!!

The choicest bits of pig ...........

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

drool drool.......

can't beat a juicy bacon sarny int' mornin

mmmmmm

Carolyn

worships bacon sandwiches - ask tracey white!!!

Rambo Chick said:
i vote rindless-Definitley!!!

The choicest bits of pig ...........

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

drool drool.......

can't beat a juicy bacon sarny int' mornin

mmmmmm

Carolyn

worships bacon sandwiches - ask tracey white!!!

Don't need to ask Tracey, I can confirm as the sufferening person who is dragged along to the student union each morn so Carolyn can get her bacon fix! Trust me, she ain't pretty if she doesn't get her bacon :shock:

It always amuses me how you pay for your bacon sarny and then proceed to rip half-of it out and throw it in the bin...just eat it!!

kate_the_horn

Accidental said:
Can you add a fake-bacon category for the veggies? Streaky Strips rule!!

If anything was gonna tempt me back to meat it would be a bacon buttie - white bread, loads of ketchup, and no rinds..........

call yourself a veggie?!
lol i love fake bacon, its the healthier option as well!

KEK

ian perks

As a BUTCHER.
It makes no difference to me.
SO GET THAT BACON DOWN YOUR MOUTHS.
AND KEEP US BUTCHERS IN A JOB PLEASE:-D

Di

ian perks said:
As a BUTCHER.
It makes no difference to me.
SO GET THAT BACON DOWN YOUR MOUTHS.
AND KEEP US BUTCHERS IN A JOB PLEASE:-D
I like a butcher with a sense of humour. When I asked a butcher in a supermarket why they didn't sell bacon with the rind on, he answered .... "It's just the way it comes dear". I'd like to see the poor skinless pig his bacon came from. :shock:

ian perks

SUPERMARKETS for BACON.
BACK YOUR LOCAL BUTCER you will get a better service every time.
anyway SUPERMARKET BUTCHERS are a waste of time.
I am in the catering side of the Butchers which means supplying pubs,restraunts&hotels.
We start at 5am and finish midday.
I then go and do 50 lenghts of swimming each day.
Did sponsord swim for our band l;ast year for NATIONAL FINALS .100 lenghts front crawl in 1hr 2mins26 secs.
Did you see the feature inn the BRITISH BANDSMAN?
Ian Perks
GRESLEY OLD HALL BAND:-D

Brian Bowen said:
Because American bacon is as much fat as it is meat (Canadian is better), and we're very cholesterol conscious, we usually have turkey bacon! My wife fooled me with it at first and it's quite good. But I guess you die-hards ( :p ) would demur.

I have to confess that I really really really miss a "proper" Bacon Butty ! Having recently moved to the US, there isn't alot I'm missing from the UK, but a Bacon Sarnie is certainly one of them ! :(

Brian.... I haven't tried the Turkey stuff yet, but I do agree that the Canadian Bacon does actually have some meat on it... The American stuff is 99% fat ! Shame !

brassybabe

twigglet said:
Ooo rindless most definately
and then we get into the minefield of...

Smoked or not smoked?

Not smoked for me, smoked is horrid
Im with ya on that. unsmoked and rindless rules. it also has to be really crispy for me!

2nd man down

Staff member
does it come off a pig? it's good then.

thick buttered bread and fried to slightly crispy please..b*gger, I'm drooling!

Product tMP members are discussing