Rhapsody for Euphonium

Anglo Music Press

Rhapsody for Euph is available with concxert band acc. from De Haske UK on 01536 260981.

As stated, my Pantomime and Fantasy are both available. Next year I will publish a Second Concerto with concert band acc.

Seedhouse

Nope, just quite excited because your first Euph concerto was absolutely fantastic and I loved it! If your doing another one i'll be waiting in baited breath for it!!! ;) (is that the right term...!?) Are you?

Seedhouse

No need to apologise! :)

I'm a great fan of your works Philip, your my fave composer, and i'll look forward to hearing the new Euphonium Concerto next year. Was it commissioned?

Haven't heard Music of the Spheres yet! :-( Have to wait until Xmas when I get all of my WOB order, including the Euro DVD, and the YBS CD, to hear it... am looking forward to it!

brassneck

... anyone in mind for the new concerto (no need to mention names)? Oh, and are you trying anything that takes the instrument in a new direction? (I can't help being curious ... ;) )

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.