Results From Skegness

ooops!...........I have my head in a cupboard full of junk obviously.............found it second time, many thanks.......I'll have myself flogged.

Butlins Mineworkers

I would like to say well done to KIRKBY COLLIERY BAND for winning the fourth section yesterday at the first ever Butlins Mineworkers!!!!!
It was a great day, great testpiece to play!
Well done band, now lets look forward to 2004!!

Craig Anderson
2nd Baritone Kirkby Band
Butlins Mineworkers Fourth Section Champions :D

Seedhouse

Well done to ALL bands that took place in the contest :wink:
When do the Champ section results be announced?

missflugel

Cheers

Thanks Rick, just got back now and have had such a good weekend. The contest was wicked but I have to say the Keith Harris and Orville/Chuckles show on the Saturday night was a big highlight for me :wink:

Jo x

HBB

Looks like Snibdon are on a roll ... a win at Leicester, a win at Butlins ... well done to them! :tup

stephen2001

The Champ section results are now available by the above link.

The reason they are a day late was because their section was split into two events. The test piece yesterday, and an entertainments part today. The results are the two combined.

Seedhouse

Are these the actual results, does anyone know, as al the number's are in a weird order!?

"The Championship Section
2. Carlton Main Frickley
1. Desford Colliery
4. Ever Ready
5. Newstead Welfare
3. Thoresby Colliery UK Coal"

Well done 2 all the bands who took part, eseciallly my little sisters band Dinnington who were 2nd in the 4th section:) great weekend, really enjoyed it n lookin 4ward 2 next year!!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.