RESULTS: All areas at-a-glance

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi All

Have made several new threads in Adjudicators Comments section where you can see all the Areas results quickly and at-a-glance. We will update them as results from each area come in.

I have presently made them Sticky and have also locked these threads so we can keep them for results only. Feel free though to comment on the results from each section in any alternative threads opened/started by whoever... :)

Click here to link to the Adjudicators Comments Section

Cornishwomble

The service on the mouthpiece just gets better and better, 4bars rest will be looking over thier shoulders soon 8) :D

Okiedokie of Oz

In My opinion, it is now!!!

All we need now is a large influx of Aussies, so that an Aussie forum becomes more attended!!!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Cheers guys for the wonderful compliments. I am glad you find the service here at tMP gets better and better - your comments are very much appreciated. We are always looking for ways to improve what we offer here, so do look out for a few new announcements regarding new services very soon... :)

I must also add here though that 4BR is simply a superb band information site. The guys at 4BR do a fantastic job in presenting a modern, fresh and up-to-date web site that I for one visit regularly.

John

Okiedokie of Oz

Is there any way where, instead of those gorgeous graphs, we can just have a running tally based on our predictions and a ladder????

dyl

I do believe that our 'master programmer', Kepps, is on the case and some sort of 'leaderboard' will be posted within the next few days!

Keppler

Staff member
can assure you that I will be compiling the tmp areas contest leaderboard on Monday - after tomorrow's activity.

glad to see some people want to see it! :)

PeterBale

Staff member
TheMusicMan said:
Cheers guys for the wonderful compliments. I am glad you find the service here at tMP gets better and better - your comments are very much appreciated. We are always looking for ways to improve what we offer here, so do look out for a few new announcements regarding new services very soon... :)

I must also add here though that 4BR is simply a superb band information site. The guys at 4BR do a fantastic job in presenting a modern, fresh and up-to-date web site that I for one visit regularly.

John
I for one certainly do not see theMouthPiece and 4barsrest as being in competition with one another. I think the two - together with other sites such as BrassBandWorld and TheBrassHerald should complement each other as our aims and objectives are different.

When I log on in the morning, I usually check the news on their sites before tMP so that I'm up-to-date on what's there, and ready to cross- reference any queries that may come up on tMP.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Okiedokie of Oz said:
All we need now is a large influx of Aussies, so that an Aussie forum becomes more attended!!!

Get your recruitment hat on then Chris...:) spread the word yeah.. :wink:

Cheers

WhatSharp?

Hey no fair!, when the points are equal it goes alphabetically! I should be joint 60-something or other. Gonna have to change my name to AAAAAAA-WhatSharp?

PeterBale

Staff member
Okiedokie of Oz said:
PeterBale said:
[You and I have each got 18 points, putting us in joint 76th place :!: :oops: :lol:

So your research technique is as good as my "gee that name looks catchy" technique??????
But everyone knows that Yorkshire is another world to us poor southerners :!: :? :lol: