Resident Evil 4

Nuke

This is mainly cause i haven't posted for a while and random chats the only stuff i can imput to cause i dont understand brass bands really.

Anyone else got Resident Evil 4 for there playstation or gamecube? I got mine on friday and have just finished the first chapter. I am now going through sleepless nights being chased by angry spanish villagers and waking up in cold sweats. I has to be one of the best games ever made and the first boss battle was intense. I think the wobbly shooting makes it even more tense then the point and shoot stuff of the last games. What does anyone else think?

Dianamite

Nuke said:
Anyone else got Resident Evil 4 for there playstation or gamecube? I got mine on friday and have just finished the first chapter. I am now going through sleepless nights being chased by angry spanish villagers and waking up in cold sweats. I has to be one of the best games ever made and the first boss battle was intense. I think the wobbly shooting makes it even more tense then the point and shoot stuff of the last games. What does anyone else think?

I think you are really, really sad.....! The only thing I can think of that's any sadder is this thread.....

Cornishwomble

Dianamite said:
I think you are really, really sad.....! The only thing I can think of that's any sadder is this thread.....

No I think maybe answering this thread when you think it is sad is even sadder, especially as other people also like to play games on the playstation!

Dianamite

Cornishwomble said:
No I think maybe answering this thread when you think it is sad is even sadder, especially as other people also like to play games on the playstation!

Sorry I was just giving Nuke **** because his thread had sat there for over a week and no-one had replied to it. It was a sympathy post really. Now I'm sad! :(

Cornishwomble

Dianamite said:
Sorry I was just giving Nuke **** because his thread had sat there for over a week and no-one had replied to it. It was a sympathy post really. Now I'm sad! :(

Yes, you go and stand in the corner and think about what you have said ;)

BOB_

my mate had residen evil 4 for the game cube and i got addicted to it but i never got round to finishing it:frown:

Nuke

Well sympathy posts will do me. I dont ever normally get any replies to threads i start mainly cause theyre rubbish as you can plainly see. But a whole conversation wow its a miracle. and Dianamite has almost 50 posts now cool