Requests to change thread titles

Smid

Pete

Many thanks, out of interest is it possible to have the posts in reverse order within recruitment so that the latest is up first and so when somone does a hover over the post they see what the latest vacancy is for?

I know that you dont remove posts so an individual can see the history of a bands recruitment but i think this feature might be a helpful one if its possible.

So in the example of our post an individual would see when hovering over that we are looking for a Principal Cornet and Bass Trombone straight away.

Thanks in advance for your help

PeterBale

Staff member
Pete

Many thanks, out of interest is it possible to have the posts in reverse order within recruitment so that the latest is up first and so when somone does a hover over the post they see what the latest vacancy is for?

I know that you dont remove posts so an individual can see the history of a bands recruitment but i think this feature might be a helpful one if its possible.

So in the example of our post an individual would see when hovering over that we are looking for a Principal Cornet and Bass Trombone straight away.

Thanks in advance for your help

I don't believe it is possible to reverse the order of the posts in the new set-up.

You have already got an edit in the thread directing people to the most recent posts.

Slider1

Could you please amend the title of thread Percussionist(s) Kit & Tuned, + 2nd Euphonium. to
Northfleet Brass. Championship Section London & Southern Counties 2017 Vacancies

Many thanks
Derek King

Mike Rowley

Mike RowleyMember
Hello Please could you change the title of our latest vacancy thread to 'Flixton Band cornet and trombone vacancies'
and could you change the body of the text to that below?

Flixton Band , 2nd section Band from Manchester have vacancies for assistant principal cornet and trombone.
The band is based a mile away from the Trafford Centre, J10 on M60 and rehearses on Mondays and Thursdays from 8pm till 10pm. For more details please contact Denis O'Gara at flixband@aol.com.

Mike Rowley

Hello Please could you change the title of our latest vacancy thread to 'Flixton Band Baritone and Trombone vacancies'

Flixton Band , 2nd section Band from Manchester have vacancies for Baritone and Trombone.
The band is based a mile away from the Trafford Centre, J10 on M60 and rehearses on Mondays and Thursdays from 8pm till 10pm. For more details please contact Denis O'Gara at flixband@aol.com.

Mike RowleyMember
Hello Please could you change the title of our latest vacancy thread to 'Flixton Band cornet and trombone vacancies'

Flixton Band , 2nd section Band from Manchester have vacancies for assistant principal cornet and trombone.

Mike Rowley

Use this thread to request the mods to change the title of your band's recruitment thread.

See Guidelines for the 'Recruitment Corner' - please read before posting!
for the posting guidelines for this forum

Hello could you add this vacancy for musical director to recruitment corner please?

Flixton Musical Director Vacancy

Flixton Band have a vacancy for a Musical Director.

We are a friendly and hard working Second Section band situated two miles from the Trafford Centre, J10 M60,and seek to recruit an enthusiastic and committed MD to take the band forward.
Rehearsals on Monday and Thursday evenings 8.00pm until 10.00pm.

All enquiries/applications to be sent in confidence to Paul Thomason, Band Manager at flixband@aol.com
All applications to be received by Friday 24th February 2017 at the latest.

website www.flixtonband.org.uk