Requests to change thread titles

PeterBale

Staff member
Hi

Is there anyway to delete the thread for
Barrhead Band, Glasgow - vacancies?

I'm looking to put up new vacancies but don't want people to have to trawl through the existing comments?

Thanks

John

Chairman
Barrhead Burgh Band

Hi John,

It is not tMP policy to delete recruitment threads, as we feel it helps give an overall view of the band in question. Jan has already added an edit to the opening post referring people to the latest posts for current vacancies.

Newly Formed Concert Band in Yorkshire has Vacancies

Hello
Please could you change this title to ' The Yorkshire Band of The Royal British Legion' Has vacancies
Thank you

Ruth Lumb

Hi,
Is there any chance you could remove all the former posts for Golcar band so it is easier to see the current one please.
Thanks

wez.k

Hi
Could you change "Soprano wanted, Midlands Area" to "Amington Band, Midlands, 3rd Section (prom to 2nd 2012) Soprano/Bb Cornet"
I dont know if it's within the rules to change the text but if so could you change it to:

"A vacancy now exists for a Soprano/BbCornet player.
Amington is a busy, successful (4 visits to the National Finals in 6 years), but very happy and friendly band. We are looking for a player who will fit in with the group (we have a good contingent of young players), is ambitious and willing to work hard to achieve high standards.
You may not be a Soprano player at the moment, perhaps you are playing Bb cornet and would like to try your hand?"

as the current post is now out of date.
Thanks

Last edited:

Jan H

Staff member
I've edited the thread title.
You can add a post to the thread with the new vacancy. I've added a reminder to the original post to look at the end of the thread for recent vacancies