Repton (Dear Lord & Father) - singable versions

Hi there

I need a version of Repton that can be sung to by a congregation. The Eric Banks and Gavin Somerset versions change key half way through which makes them unsuitable. Peter Graham's version stays in the same key - is anyone familiar with this arrangement, is it suitable for singing along to? Or does anyone know of any other singable versions?

Thanks

Alec

agodwin

Repton

Hi there

I need a version of Repton that can be sung to by a congregation. The Eric Banks and Gavin Somerset versions change key half way through which makes them unsuitable. Peter Graham's version stays in the same key - is anyone familiar with this arrangement, is it suitable for singing along to? Or does anyone know of any other singable versions?

Thanks

Alec
Why not just repeat the first verse in the Eric Banks version?

slaidpog

Wright & Round's "99 Hymns for Brass Band" has Repton in the collection.
(The blue book, not the red one)

P_S_Price

Its in the new SA Tune book too. These are available from SP&S but a full set is quite expensive (But you do get a lot of tunes.

Andy_Euph

Hi there

Thanks

Alec
The PG version was done for Songs of Praise (i think), so would have thought it'd be fine.