Regionals 2004

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
hi everyone, just joined. First question:

Anyone know what next years regional testpieces are yet? Theyre usually out around about now arent they?

Darth_Tuba

There is a topic on area test piece rumours already somewhere. Usually announced at the lower section finals anyway.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi to you John and to everyone at Tewksbury... how are you all...? Helped you out for a while with the baton several years ago...:)

My regards to you all

John

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
TheMusicMan said:
Hi to you John and to everyone at Tewksbury... how are you all...? Helped you out for a while with the baton several years ago...:)

My regards to you all

John
Thanks, just spent the afternoon marching down Tewkesbury High Street in the blazing sun (phew!)
The bands going great and gearing up for our 30th Anniversary next year so very busy!

BottyBurp

I've heard it's Harmony Music too, for top section - not heard about lower - anyone heard what the 2nd section area test piece is?

leisa

no!! i really wanna no cos im scared!!! Can i just say Botty burp?!? Ur pic is so kool!!!

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Did I hear somewhere the CD'll be on sale at Dundee at the weekend? So they must be announcing it this week sometime. :p

jonford

tewkeshorn said:
Did I hear somewhere the CD'll be on sale at Dundee at the weekend? So they must be announcing it this week sometime. :p

Yeh i think they are announcing them on Saturday. cant wait!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.