Regional Grading Tables..... request for help...

Heather

We'll obviously do our best but it will be VERY hard, especially against the likes of Fodens, Faireys, Leyland (I'm trembling even thinking about it!).
At least we won't really have too much pressure as we won't be expected to do well...a bit like Hepworth eh!!

Heather

...oopps, sorry! I meant Haydock.

Must be the shock of noticing that I'm a Senior Friend now. I'm so proud.

cornetgirl

Good luck in top section Heather!

At least you won't have to play Prague....

It's a tough Area, bit like Yorkshire really but I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Rach x

Heather

I'm sure I'll 'enjoy' the experience.
I might not have to play 'Prague' but I wonder what they'll dish up next year??
At least I'll be experiencing something I never thought I would......................it wasn't too long ago I was thinking of retiring!!!!

HBB

I hope for all hell that we never get up that high, I find sitting where I am a pressure enough already, let alone being in a Championship section. It maybe soo stressful because we've been promoted twice in 3 years. Has anyone else done that :? I find it really strange, going from Indian Summer to Cherchebi to Celestial Prospect

I can't cope! :lol: :lol:

SuicidalBennyBoy ;)

4 rog

Straightmute

Heather said:
I'm sure I'll 'enjoy' the experience.
I might not have to play 'Prague' but I wonder what they'll dish up next year??
I've read somewhere on 4BR that we're in line for something more traditional, and Richard Evans has promised us more tuneful music in future...

Any guesses?

D

HBB

WhatSharp? said:
homocidalbennyboy said:
I find it really strange, going from Indian Summer to Cherchebi to Celestial Prospect
And I thought the music was supposed to get HARDER as you went up :D

You think that you're funny steve, you're only a sop :p

I reckon they should bring back Oceans, don't you think that we've played it enough! :D

SuicidalBennyBoy! :D

BoozyBTrom

heard some very dubious rumours that it could be 2 movements from the planets for the open.

Not 100% convinced myself

BoozyBTrom

Darth_Tuba said:
I heard a rumour it would be Judges....
Thats a rumour every year.

The person who gave me this information ( who will remain nameless for fear of death ) correctly prodicted Prauge, Enigma Variations and Maunsell forts. so e will see. A rumour can never be a reliable source.

geordiecolin

satchmo shaz said:
hello all, just heard officially that we (Long Eaton) have been promoted to 3rd section :) so the Midlands grading tables are out!!

has anyone else got any news?

mmmm, why haven't our illustrious commitee informed us of our whereabouts. i'd be interested to see.

Oh, well done Long Eaton! One less non 4th section band in the 4th section next year! :lol:

geordiecolin

satchmo shaz said:
just had a look you are th in the table :wink: not bad eh!!

nooo don't do that to me.

"th" doesn't really help.

4th or 5th or 6th or 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th or 11th or 12th etc...........????? :evil: