Recent Events....

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi Everyone

I have had to undertake to suspend an anonymous member of theMouthPiece.com called "Bob Sherunkle" and as such thought it pragmatic to post an explanation here.

This member has regularly posted derogatory/insulting remarks about individuals and bands, and, in our opinion with a specific intention to flame or offend. After contacting this person several months ago to discuss previous complaints and issues, and to try to talk sensibly and pragmatically about a resolution, and receiving several further warnings for not complying with tMP rules - unfortunately continues to do so.

Though tMP cannot be held responsible for what people say and do online, our excellent Moderators have eagle eyes and we do make every effort to maintain our 'family friendly' stance and as such I apologise on behalf of theMouthPiece.com for any posts this person has submitted which may have caused offence.

Could I please ask everyone to be continually vigilant and to look out for and inform me or any of the Moderators of this type of posting. Please do not let this type of activity discourage you from using theMouthPiece.com.

I would like to reassure you all that the MouthPiece.com team take these issues very seriously and certainly do not take these decisions lightly. Please be assured that we are not hesitant in taking action here, only that I act professionally and wish to ensure we (tMP Management) follow a definitive process before we take these steps in order to ensure fair play to all.

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

John

cornetgirl

Thanks for keeping us informed and continuing to keep up the open and honest manner in which tMP has always been run. Let's hope Bob sees the error of his ways!

Rach x

Di

TheMusicMan said:
Hi Everyone

Our excellent Moderators have eagle eyes and we do make every effort to maintain our 'family friendly' stance.

Could I please ask everyone to be continually vigilant and to look out for and inform me or any of the Moderators of this type of posting. Please do not let this type of activity discourage you from using theMouthPiece.com.

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

John

Indeed, your team of Mods are very "eagle-eyed" and "on the ball" and I would like to congratulate you in their selection. A couple of weeks ago, a new thread caused me to raise my eyebrows and I felt I needed to PM a mod to see what could be done (bearing in mind the amount of time my 14 year old spends trawling through the forum! :lol: ). Half way through my message, I returned to the forum to check the title of thread in question, and by this time, it had already been zapped! I have thanked the mods involved by PM.

Think thats enough grovelling for now :wink: :roll: , but I do think you and yours are doing a terrific job. :D