Random rantage!

Hollie

Hey guys!!
I'm so bored!
Really tired but can't sleep, its so annoying, and I can fall asleep during the day, like earlier during Engalnd match and missed Crouch's goal....typical!!!
And I fried onions at 10.30 and my eyes sting every time i close them!!
At least I kinda get a day off school 2moro....us 6th formers have to marchall a year 7 sponsored walk, so basically me and one mate are goin to be sat on a cliff edge for 6hrs to make sure some kids don't fall off of it! Goin to be bored stiff!!! Taking a BBQ tho and badminton stuff but I doubt we'll play cos i think the costal path is only tiny there!!
Goin to be soooo bored!!!
This is really random I know!!
Anyone got any fun ideas for entertainment 2moro? Or any sleeping pills that you want to send me via email lol!!
xXx

Hollie said:
...us 6th formers have to marchall a year 7 sponsored walk, so basically me and one mate are goin to be sat on a cliff edge for 6hrs to make sure some kids don't fall off
Hehe .. I can think of worse ways to spend an afternoon!! :D
Don't be sleeping on the job though :grnsm

tubafran

;)
2nd man down said:
:eek: That's impossible init?
'Fraid not - now I know a story about a certain percussionist that hasn't been on here for a long time Well Worth It was his name and he came on a tour to the Lake District with us... now he fell a sleep at a very inopportune time - it was dark, it was late and he wasn't alone... but I couldn't possibly disclose any more. Unless I was offered vast quantities of beer

Hollie

Hehehe!!!
Am absolutley knackered from it now though, I did take music but battery died coz my ipod is on the blink...:-(
BBQ was fun, except I forgot to take any kind of cutlery so it was flippin burger with plastic lids and rolling sausages with a pen, dropped some on floor was baaad!! Spreadin butter wiv fingers!!! Oh what a laugh!!!
Took an hour to walk to our station though and then 30mins uphill to get me home!!
Guna go and sleep I think before work!!
Hope everyone had a lurrvely day!!