Rainford Silver Band - 6th December

Hey all,

Rainford have a christmas concert held in the local parish hall just off the Rainford Bypass, it should be at around 7.30/7.45pm but if anyone is interested then email me at aimeetwist@hotmail.com and i will arrnage tickets to be reserved.

Tickets cost £5 and usually a good ngiht had by all.

Hope to see some of you there,

aimee xx

neiltwist

aimee_euph said:
Hey all,

Rainford have a christmas concert held in the local parish hall just off the Rainford Bypass, it should be at around 7.30/7.45pm but if anyone is interested then email me at aimeetwist@hotmail.com and i will arrnage tickets to be reserved.

aimee xx

these concerts are always good, and there's a good pub accross the road as well!

neiltwist said:
aimee_euph said:
Hey all,

aimee xx

these concerts are always good, and there's a good pub accross the road as well!

and a certain 2 Ami's are going into St.Helens town after it!

NAS

Right... Programme is sorted... What can I say... Its going to be fantastic so I expect to lots of random people there :D :wink: .

Neil Samuel

livyarker

Hey neil is this the one i'm meant to be helping at?? if so whats on the programme then?...any chance of seeing some music? u know how much i hate sight reading!!!!!

liv

neiltwist

livyarker said:
Hey neil is this the one i'm meant to be helping at?? if so whats on the programme then?...any chance of seeing some music? u know how much i hate sight reading!!!!!

liv

we need to have different names i think, went to band the other day, everytime someone said neil...

livyarker

oh sorry i meant neil samuel thats my fault!! I've seen lots of your postings on here didn't realise u played in the same band.

liv