Question for all you Bikers

JessopSmythe

After the appalling weather over christmas, I decided to take advantage of the reasonable weather over the last few weekends and get some new year bike miles done. I made an expensive discovery.

Has anyone else noticed that the recent spell of cold weather seems to have made their leathers shrink? especially in the waistband area :?

bigmamabadger

JessopSmythe said:
Has anyone else noticed that the recent spell of cold weather seems to have made their leathers shrink? especially in the waistband area :?

No dear, that's sympathy pregnancy-pounds and unsympathy beer-pounds... :wink:
BMB
xx

bagpuss

bigmamabadger said:
No dear, that's sympathy pregnancy-pounds and unsympathy beer-pounds... :wink:
BMB
xx

Can't be true. Jessop hasn't got an ounce of sympathy in his body!!!! To have sympathy, you must have something approaching a conscience......your baby bro does not have one of those!!!!

Puss

JessopSmythe

bagpuss said:
Can't be true. Jessop hasn't got an ounce of sympathy in his body!!!! To have sympathy, you must have something approaching a conscience......your baby bro does not have one of those!!!!

Puss

I remember trying one of those once! My income dropped dramatically. I'll stick with being an unscrupulous b'stard I think. :twisted:

BottyBurp

Actually, I just bought a set of £1000 leathers for £300 and some SIDI boots for £110 (reduced from £180) at the NEC Bike Show last year. I'm still using my bad weather gear at the moment... Can't wait for the better weather so I can go to band in my new leathers!

Before all you non-bikers think I'm sad or a bit nerdish, get yourself a bike or a pillion ride and discover the thrills (or extremely hair-raising moments!!!) of biking.

I'm also having a go at the Atkins diet at the mo and have lost a stone in a couple of weeks - at this rate, my new leathers are going to be too big, so I'll just have to have a few beers, chips, pies etc., so my new leathers aren't wasted...