pub at burton

flahshorn

Account Suspended
Do you mean the one round the corner out the back of the town hall?

I think it's called something like the windmill, i'm sure i remember a windmill theme and it's also a mini-brewery as well. Great beers there as I remember from last year (hic).

postie

Very good pub round the corner from the Town Hall had a few drinks with Matlock I think last year . Going to try and get our lot into there this year. If Matlock dont get there first!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooo i remember that pub! Is it the one that sold those hot cobs aswell? I remember one of our lot dropping one of those all down my back! Owwww! We'll be in there no doubt! :D

postie

Dawnys_flug said:
ooo i remember that pub! Is it the one that sold those hot cobs aswell? I remember one of our lot dropping one of those all down my back! Owwww! We'll be in there no doubt! :D
Yeah Probably still can't remember whats its called still will be in there on the 13th.

ian perks

postie said:
Very good pub round the corner from the Town Hall had a few drinks with Matlock I think last year . Going to try and get our lot into there this year. If Matlock dont get there first!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES THATS THE ONE
SERVE TOPJOLLY REAL ALE:guiness :guiness :guiness :woo :woo :guiness