Prime Darth

Darth_Tuba

Well, I too have reached the height of BOC-dom and become a Prime Friend due to reaching 1000 posts. Of these I suppose about 5 were meaningful and informative, the rest time wasting and a load of total rubbish. Over this past year and a bit though, be assured I have come to regard each and every one of you as people who were members of the same forum as me! :lol: May the force be with you :wink:

Dave Payn

And the funny thing is, I'm a 'Friend for life' after posting a series of dodgy weblinks, BoC related 'On This Day' stuff, anagram quizzes, football quizzes, and the worst 'humour' imaginable!

:twisted: :lol:

Big Twigge

You posted many more worthy band related posts than me Mr Doran....If its a who can post the most time about food related activities, I think I'd win!
Congratulations on reaching the big 1000

lynchie

congratulations, of all the 1000th post posts, I believe that to be the most informative...

Dave Payn

sunny_jimbob said:
Tell the truth Dave. 95% of it's straight from your email inbox isn't it! :lol:

Of course! I'd think I'd have a coronary if I came up with anything funny that was original! ;-)

lynchie

since I missed my 1000th post can I have special dispensation to make a speech about my 2500th one?

Darth_Tuba

sunny_jimbob said:
Wonder how Darth feels about his celebratory thread being hijacked!

Gutted. In fact, I'm just scouring the lab for a piece of tubing which will stretch from my car exhaust to the window right now. :wink:

Darth_Tuba said:
Gutted. In fact, I'm just scouring the lab for a piece of tubing which will stretch from my car exhaust to the window right now. :wink:

Check your HT leads first.

/tenuous film link