Preston Brass at the Guild 2007

robbie

Delph- Kaleidoscope

on our adjudication there was almost nothing on it that wasn't good, how did we come 8th?

reading between the lines, our adjudication really said "I want a pint"

United Co-op 2000 had a similar adjudication, there was nothing bad on it at all, it was all fair this, good that.... and nothing constructive for the band at all!!!
think you must be right..... he must have been thirsty :guiness

Pooks

As you may know Audley played Hollywood - Just want to say well done guys and girls on the result!!
And Flugtastic you need to change your pic as your hairs gone a different colour.
Oh and Mr percussionist pass on a big hello to your better half for me!!!
And Well done to Holywell - Great result!

bagpuss

As you may know Audley played Hollywood - Just want to say well done guys and girls on the result!!
And Flugtastic you need to change your pic as your hairs gone a different colour.
Oh and Mr percussionist pass on a big hello to your better half for me!!!
And Well done to Holywell - Great result!

Aha!!! I know exactly who you are!! You are the drunken one. The one who I know lots of things about that you'd rather I didn't mention to anyone!!! Nice to see you at Preston. By the way, your avatar is pootle from the flumps. Quite what that has to do with your username I am yet to find out!!!!

Puss

Andy_Euph

Very late in replying but Blackley played Dimensions in the 4th section. I heard all 3 youth bands and ive got to say the standard was pretty high and I was completely bowled over by St Helens Youth, there performance wouldn't have been out of place in the 1st/2nd section.

I then dutifully went and got drunk and left my flat keys in Yates'

flugtastic

im not 100% sure who it is??? did i meet you at a concert in denton? :confused:
im always changin my hair colour. the scary thing about that picture is that it is over 2 years old i think lol:tongue:

vcbjet

The answers to the Audley Brass Preston report are now online at www.audleybrass.co.uk - Congrats must go 2 tmps very own Peter Bale who found more films that we thought we had put in!