Predictions for the Senior Cup and Trophy.

neiltwist

For the cup

1. Haydock
2. BTM
3. BT
4. Wingates
5. Ransome
6. United Co-op Crewe

whether this is realistic or not is a different matter!

T-Horn

AJR said:
It's very interesting that being the top ranked band competing in the Senior Trophy, we have so far only been included in one 'top 4' prediction!!.
Rankings mean absolutly **** all when a band takes the stage. :!:

bassinthebathroom

...in no specific order...

Senior Cup
Wingates
BTM
BT
Ransome
Thoresby
Haydock

Senior Trophy
Staffordshire
Dobcross
Aldbourne
Tongwynlais
Horden
Woodfalls

drummergurl

Lauradoll said:
drummergurl said:
i think thats probably wishful thinking neil, but i like your prediction nevertheless, it means we mock BT hahaha

Is that wise young lady???? :wink:

well then i can mock u like u mocked me at the areas, but ill leave the rest of the band alone coz i dont know them and theyre probably bigger than me

neiltwist

drummergurl said:
Lauradoll said:
drummergurl said:
i think thats probably wishful thinking neil, but i like your prediction nevertheless, it means we mock BT hahaha

well then i can mock u like u mocked me at the areas, but ill leave the rest of the band alone coz i dont know them and theyre probably bigger than me

it's ok, i'll back you up, although i bet quite a few are bigger than me too!

In order to remain unbaiased, using the 4BR rankings the top 6 would be as follows:

Senior Cup

1. Ransome - R. Gray
2. BTM - D. Stowell
3. Wingates - R. Curran
4. Burry Port Town - D. Evans
5. Haydock - L. Nicholson
6. BT - M. Fowles

Senior Trophy

1. Unison Kinneil - A. Ramsay
2. Staffordshire - D. Maplestone
3. Tongwynlais Temperance Silver - A. Jones
4. SWT Woodfalls - S. Bastable
5. Thomas Coaches Mid-Rhondda - A. Gibbs
6. Dobcross Silver - D. Hadfield

However, because these are based around the rankings, the results will probably not even remotely resemble this setup! I think I need to find a new way to waste time at college!

Frambo

Senior Trophy

Alan,
As someone has already replied to AJR on this very site "rankings mean **** all when you take the stage" but I hope you're right. Blackpool has been a burial ground for us the past three years. Rest assurred that this week we'll dig in and work our ***** off in the hope that it all goes right on the day!!!!

Dave Frame, Bassbone, Unison Kinneil.

Can I also wish every Scottish band luck this weekend, especially Nitten.

Lauradoll

drummergurl said:
Lauradoll said:
drummergurl said:

I didn't mock you, just gave you alcohol! :shock:

drummergurl

no u mocked me, u said "you came 6th, we came 5th, you came 6th, we came 5th" then i said, "i think ive got that now" and you said, " ok just one more time, you came 6th we came 5th"

I totally agree Dave, but I think I'll avoid making any predictions based on my personal guesswork - I don't want to "jinx" any performances, especially the one I'm conducting!

For what it's worth though, I think you guys at Kinneil will be in with an excellent shout at the Trophy - you really have a quality band and with Mr Ramsay at the helm should make a good impression!

All the best to everyone going to the contest, particularly the bands from north of the border!

eckyboy

I hope Kinneil do well in the Trophy along with the rest of the Scottish bands and can see one of us getting a place in the Cup also.

Frambo

senior trophy

There's plenty of quality heading south this year from Scotland, hopefully we'll all do well. We all know the game though, somebody will get it in the neck from our boxed up friends and go home p***** o**. Having said that there's a first time for everything ! In any case, lets make The Galleon Bar Scottish for the day. Good Luck to all.

Dave F. Kinneil.