Prague - love it or loathe it???

Prague - love it or loathe it???

• Total voters
I was also at the Scottish Champs yesterday and it was the first time I had heard it and I really enjoyed it. I even dragged my poor husband along and he is not a brass band fan, but he enjoyed the music as well. In fact we stayed until the results were announced and heard about 7 out of the 10 bands. :eek: :wink:

groovy

Hi floral I was wondering if you knew who got the trophies for Best Trombone and Best Cornet? I just posted that question somewhere else but seeing as you stayed for the results...I missed them but stayed to hear most of the bands. :D Cheers!!!! :D

groovy said:
Hi floral I was wondering if you knew who got the trophies for Best Trombone and Best Cornet? I just posted that question somewhere else but seeing as you stayed for the results...I missed them but stayed to hear most of the bands. :D Cheers!!!! :D

Don't know there names but was cornet and trombone from CWS Glasgow.

Curious

Probably like most people didn't enjoy the cd recording (Which was nothing to do with the playing) and my prejudice has continued.

However I listened to all 10 bands in Swansea yesterday and really enjoyed the whole contest, and the piece really grew on me. Even managed to sing some bits on the way home.

Congrats to all of the bands, who really did Wales proud!

BAYV Cory of course were their normal incredible class act.

Product tMP members are discussing