Posts per Day?

Pythagoras

In the members section you can arrange the list in Total Posts (ascending/descending). Would it be possible to also offer posts per day arrangement.

Mind you this would probably be of interest only to me :!:

DublinBass

Supporting Member
Pythagoras said:
In the members section you can arrange the list in Total Posts (ascending/descending). Would it be possible to also offer posts per day arrangement.

Mind you this would probably be of interest only to me :!:

I also think this would be an interesting statistic. Any word on it yet?

mikelyons

Supporting Member
I'm not sure how useful this would be as a statistic. If, like me, you don't post regularly at first, but then do a lot (most of my posts were done over the summer) your post per day is quite low.

It says nothing about your actual strength as a poster, nor anything about the quality of your posts.

Someone like PB makes a lot of very high quality posts - using myself again, many of my posts are to the TA thread. How important are they?
Just my thoughts.

Jan H

Staff member
BBCbari said:
I also think this would be an interesting statistic. Any word on it yet?
I think the user with the highest daily average is still the mysterious "maximan". Although he has disappeared from the members list, you can still find his profile here
:wow

Jan H

Staff member
BBCbari said:
(maybe the month of October, but not the YEAR)

BTW I think he was referring to you for finding maximan's profile :S
Yeah, that's what I tought to, but I happened to disagree ;)
I simply remembered an old thread in which "maximam" was discussed.
So maybe I should get the "remembering old threads" award instead :-?

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hmmmm... interesting.... but I would need to construct some code in order to achieve this. I shall have a ponder and get back to ya!

HBB

jan_h said:
I think the user with the highest daily average is still the mysterious "maximan". Although he has disappeared from the members list, you can still find his profile here
:wow
But it now shows Miniman...

... something strange is goin on here

*doo da doo doooo, doo da doo dooo*

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.