Pontins Photos...........

geordiecolin

Anyone got any webspace for me to host my pics on?? My tripod site is a pain and won't let me link images on here.

timbloke

You can borrow some of mine, whack them on a cd and i'll uplaod them when i get a chance, this is assuming i can now get rid of the Dronfield site to mr gamble.

incidently, see you've defected to barnsley? does this not mean not playing for dronfield at the area? what will they do!!

geordiecolin

SHHHHH!!!!

I haven't told them that bit yet!!
At present i am considering it a temporary transfer and although it rules me out of the area for Dronfield I felt that the oppurtunity to play Butlins with a 1st Section Band was too good an oppurtunity to pass up. I currently intend to return to Dronfield after my 6 months is up, although I realise a lot can change between then and now. I don't think anyone at Dronfield can criticise my decision and I know they won't, although i'm having nightmares about telling Ray!!

Oh yeah, rachel has offered me her webspace and i think she wants to approve the photos first before posting them. They are dissapointingly tame photos though!

neiltwist

geordiecolin said:
Oh yeah, rachel has offered me her webspace and i think she wants to approve the photos first before posting them. They are dissapointingly tame photos though!

and the ones she bans I'll host!

geordiecolin

I've told Rachel that she has the "sole rights" to my pics and thats the way she wants it. I would imagine that they will all get on here ok anyway.

sparkling_quavers

I have got the pics through from GC but unfortunately the kodak CD Quality is the poorest I have ever seen.... they are gonna need scanning in Colin. You can post them to me and I will scan them and send them back if need be.

neiltwist

sparkling_quavers said:
I have got the pics through from GC but unfortunately the kodak CD Quality is the poorest I have ever seen.... they are gonna need scanning in Colin. You can post them to me and I will scan them and send them back if need be.

hmmm, GC sent one through msn, and it was good quality, you weren't using the kodak program were you?

geordiecolin

Will try and hunt them down to post to you or i might try saving them to HD and then attaching to an email as opposed to sendind them straight off the CD. They're spread all ower the house. For some reason that pic of the pontins toilet has found its way on to our living room door :?

leisa

geordiecolin said:
Will try and hunt them down to post to you or i might try saving them to HD and then attaching to an email as opposed to sendind them straight off the CD. They're spread all ower the house. For some reason that pic of the pontins toilet has found its way on to our living room door :?

I TOOK THAT!!!!!!!!!

sparkling_quavers

leisa said:
geordiecolin said:

I TOOK THAT!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I haven';t got my photos developed yet hopefully will finish the film this weekend!

leisa

lynchie said:
This might seem like an obvious question but... why?

how am i suppose to know??? i was drunk!!! and icklesop made me take it or was it Sparkly?!?! i cant remember actually i think it was sparkly!!