Pontins 2004!!!!!!!!!

super_sop

Supporting Member
Does anybody have any dates for next years contest yet?
Or will these dates be released at a later date.

rachael

Roger Thorne said:
29th October to 1st November 2004
:wink:

:cry: oh why?!.....was hoping to get there for next year,but dont think my son will appreciate me missing his 7th birthday on 31st Oct. :cry:

flashbarry

"29th October to 1st November 2004"

Roger is that definate? it is usually the week before. Just wondering because we are trying to work out all the holidays for next year, need to get them booked early!!!

SBB

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

WKD!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

leisa

haloween-brill!!! i can trurn the pink hat into a witches hat-instead of that thing everyone was sayin it looked like :? :oops:

leisa

lynchie said:
leisa said:
instead of that thing everyone was sayin it looked like :? :oops:

Interesting... anyone got a picture?

ooooh i have many pics wait for tonite........ the pink hat hath travelled....Jordan and geordiecolin beware!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Roger Thorne

flashbarry said:
"29th October to 1st November 2004"

Roger is that definate? it is usually the week before. Just wondering because we are trying to work out all the holidays for next year, need to get them booked early!!!
Yeah! that's correct. Straight from page 33 of this years programme.

imthemaddude

rachael said:
Roger Thorne said:
29th October to 1st November 2004

:cry: oh why?!.....was hoping to get there for next year,but dont think my son will appreciate me missing his 7th birthday on 31st Oct. :cry:

Wow another unlucky person to celebrate their birthday on halloween :) !!! hurray!!!!

super_sop

Supporting Member
jonford said:
does this mean for us students and teachers it wont be near anyones half term so we cant stay the sunday :(
you could always say the bus (or the car :wink: ) broke down, and wont be able to get back untill the next day!

MU51CDX

Congratulations to Pontins and James Scott for selecting some excellent Test Pieces. Perhaps that's why the contest arenas were well attended/full again.

Nationals please note - "Praguesque" selections = dwindling audiences.