Super_sop
Nadia - who's outraged.... see below!!!
Homocidalbennyboy
Kernewek Den
Jessopsmythe
Naruco

leisa

Nadia said:
I've just been called "special" ... :shock: ... by Leisa!!!!!
:cry:

oi!!!!!!!! i was been nice there were no bracket comma things there!!! :cry: and aiden ur beatin me so neeeeer!!! :p :D

Seedhouse

:lol: ROFL!

Your both beating me, Aidan and Leisa! Who's going to win this poll? Is it more of a name and shame thing rather than an award?!?!?

Aidan

its not for me.. its a direct link to doran!!!
cept i cant find anywhere on the web with enough bandwith to hold the concentrated ball of boc that is chris!
Jim can you fix it for me?

quite surprisingly, there is a current tie-up between aidan and leisa. i wouldnt have put leisa on the list 2b honest..... just the mods and aidan :wink: (and u could maybe just squeeze on a couple more, my boc-ish self probably)

dyl

big_benthomson said:
quite surprisingly, there is a current tie-up between aidan and leisa. i wouldnt have put leisa on the list 2b honest..... just the mods and aidan :wink: (and u could maybe just squeeze on a couple more, my boc-ish self probably)
Serious spelling mistake there mate - it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y! 8)

leisa

big_benthomson said:

aw thanx :)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.