Poll: 'tMP Danger Award' Best sarcastic comment

Poll: tMP Danger Award, Best sarcastic comment

• Total voters

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
OK, here are the top nominations made during this last week for the Best sarcastic comment - tMP Danger Award

http://www.themouthpiece.com/viewtopic.php?t=3744

Please go ahead and cast your vote.....

homocidalbennyboy – No Flugal Solos please!!!!!!!
Nadia to James McFadyen - "If I'd realised you were so young I wouldn't have been as hard on you"
Moy "I" to James McFadyen – “Keep calm James....when you get flustered your spelling/typos go funny.”
Boneman to James McFadyen – “Blimey James you do rate yourself highly!! - I presume you don't think much of 'Jazz' by Philip Wilby then, I mean how dare he write about someting he does understand - perhaps you should offer to give him some lessons, I'm sure he'd be very grateful.”
Moy "II" to James McFadyen – “Arrrgh Foot and Mouth”
Lynchie to Leisa re. Three point turns – “Is that some sort of weird cornet technique? Surely you can't mean you can turn a car around in the road! Next thing you'll be able to parallel park!!

lynchie

unfortunately it appears the male contingent around here take more offence at me mocking you than James, Leisa... can't imagine why eh... :wink:

leisa

lynchie said:
unfortunately it appears the male contingent around here take more offence at me mocking you than James, Leisa... can't imagine why eh... :wink:

eh?? im confused :?

James McFadyen

Well, no, actually - it's been really good press for me, surprisingly. thankfully I have not done too much damage and as popular as my less friendly posts are, i'll not be making a habit of them! :wink:

Sometimes what looks like bad press actually turns out to be a god send - the events of the past 3 months or so (not just on tMP) have been very surprising indeed.

I hope however, that in 2004, people from tMP will buy my titles :lol: :lol:

Happy voting! :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
Great to see you're taking it in good heart, James, and at least we manage (usually :!: ) to spell your name right, unlike the British Bandsman :oops: :wink: :lol:

James McFadyen

Yeah, Peter, the British Bandsman spell my name Mcfadyen, since it's only a mistake with a capital letter, I'm not to bothered :lol:

Foddens have managed to spell it McFadden, but never mind!

For anyone wanting to know the correct way to say it, it's Mick-Fadge-n

:lol: