Please help Miss Rebello

Hello Good Natured TMPers :D

I'm sure many of you have heard of Simone Rebello, well in case you didn't know I am best friends with her youngest sister Paola and on behalf of Paola, I have a request to make of you all.

The local radion station Beacon FM has been running a competition for all prospective brides to have their wedding all paid for. Over the past few weeks they have received thousands of entries. They have shortlisted 5 finalists, of which Paola is one. Over this coming week listeners will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite and the two with the highest amount of votes go head to head in the "Runaway Bride" competition. The two finalists have to wear a wedding dress and are given £10 and have to get as far away as possible in 24 hours - the one who has got the furthest is the winner and wins a fantastic prize of an all expenses paid wedding.

I am asking you to place your vote for Paola so that she can be in the final two. Voting closes on Friday. As of tomorrow visit www.musicradio.com select the appropriate radion station "Shropshires Beacon FM 103" and then click on the runaway bride link. Presently the internet voting system isn't up and running but you can text vote by sending a "vote Paola" to 07870 150190 - standard text message charges apply. It will take you all of two mins and will mean so much to Paola - and obviously Simone.

Thanks in anticipation.

Kari

PS - If any of you own planes or have any connections to airlines please PM me and we can try and come to some type of arrangement (just in case she does make the final 2) :wink:

Heather said:
I'll definately do it for you and get my mates to do it too....good luck!

Heather that's great and thank you in advance. You have earned your halo :tup

Well so far 20 people have viewed this post so fingers crossed it will generate a few votes.

BTW - I'm trying to send the link to this thread to Simone and Paola just so that they can see what wondeful people you all are.

ploughboy

I'll Vote and tell my band to tonight!!

Can we make a mouthpiece chain to help with the Travel arrangements?
I'd help across some of yorkshire!!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Count me in Kari.... glad to help...

p.s. you need to catch me again - I missed ur txt in MSN...

Bluebottle said:
the link didn't work! will try again, bt just thought wud say incase every1 has that problem!

OK, have just clicked on the link myself and you're right it doesn't work! If you type in the address manually it works though - wierd egh? :roll:

Once again I'd like to express your thanks and also would like to apologise if anyone feels as if I've cashed in on Simone's professional attributes in order to obtain views and thus votes on this thread. Perhaps I'll change the title to "Please help Miss Rebello", just to keep everyopne happy. :D

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Kari - you had a comma immed after the url which was 'parsed' by the software and became part of the link. I have removed that comma and it all works OK now...

Presently the only voting method open is text so please send a text saying "Vote Paola" to 07870 150190. Standard text charges apply. I

Naturally if Paola gets enough votes to go through to the final I will furnish you with photographic evidence.

The internet voting and text are both valid forms of voting. I think it's a bit unfair really, as it surely comes down to how many people you know as to how many votes you get. Let's just hope that Paola's extended friendship to tmp is a distinguishing factor that may get her through.

PAOLA IS THROUGH!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :eek: :lol: 8)

It was announced on Beacon FM this morning that Paola had received enough votes to go through to the big final! Thanks tmp.

On Thursday morning at 8am she leaves the headquarters of Beacon FM (Wolverhampton) and has to get as far away as possible in 24 hours. She has to wear a wedding dress (will get photies, I promise) and she only has £10 , a mobile and she's allowed to take her passport. Fingers crossed she gets further than the other contenstant - then she wins her whole wedding.

Heather

Congratulations to her, to all at TMP who voted, and to you Kari ,who took up her cause.
Hope she wins the wedding!!

Heather

Has no one actually explained to her what husbands are like??
If I was her I'd run one way only, never to return!!!!!!! :D