pink clothes

six pints

all my clothes are pink. i cant wash clothes. i give up. im going to smell forever. perhaps showering with my clothes on is the way forward.

Naomi McFadyen

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PINK!!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!
*shudders*
That's one colour you'll never see me wearing!

missflugel

I thought you chose to have a pink wardrobe? ooops. I put all my clothes in at once. When it costs £1.40 a wash i'll run that risk. Thats the same price as a pint of Stella. :shock: Its just industrial washing machines. Spawn of the devil

Jo x

Keppler

Staff member
yes but by the time you get that old Lynchie, all the clothes will have rotted off you...

NeilW

Find an Amway distributer. We've found their SA8 washing powder will often loosen errant dye that has coloured things it shouldn't have...

Neil.

geordiecolin

I wouldn't worry about it Cheryl, most of my band shirts are a pleasant shade of light grey.

And then there's the dillema that comes around every so often.. do i wash my Newcastle shirt with whites or colours?

akwarose

mm, i like pink too. but it has to be bright!! i am not a fan of baby pink, but bright pink rocks. my floor is bright pink in my room... well i think it is. job to tell under all the junk....

I remember I did that once when I washed one of my much loved red stripey socks wi all my white stuff - not funny!
I do own a lot of pink clothes tho that were actually that colour when I bought them - My fav colour too!

Kayleigh

Thanks for agreein guys! I own many pink items! but only 1 pair of Pj's have been dyed from white to pink! Mums!!!!

Okiedokie of Oz

Call me lazy, but for years I washed and dried everything except my band uniform in one load. Mind you, being a male with a boring sense of fashion, it's not as if my navy blue and light brown pants are gonna wash into each other.

six pints

mines not lazyness, just for saving money. i have an amazing ability to cram more then a bin bag full of washing into a machine, and then stuffing up an gaps with socks... at £1.50 a wash and 50p a dry you cant blame me!

lynchie

six pints said:
mines not lazyness, just for saving money. i have an amazing ability to cram more then a bin bag full of washing into a machine, and then stuffing up an gaps with socks... at £1.50 a wash and 50p a dry you cant blame me!

£2 to wash your clothes?? hell your a student, just don't bother for 3 months, then when holidays come round load up a truck with your clothes and send em home!! :wink:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.